Reviews for I'd Freeze the Heavens for You
PerchanceADream chapter 12 . 8/27
Holy shit. I have been blessed. My soul is complete. my fangirl feelings are living for this moment. Perfection.
uyay chapter 12 . 4/25
This made my heart happy 3
CheetahMage4444 chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
Beautiful story. Simply beautiful.
Switchlolly007 chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
Errrr why do I get the feeling that if Whitehall won't get arrested, random Fairy tail couple would show up and test to see who could finish the maze fastest... like they're gonna make some weird Fairy tail competition about it... and I can see Mira pushing random people in the entrance just to see if thet like each other... ahhahahaha :D
Lise chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
One of my all time favourite stories :)
But i am really sad that Rhov-sama did not write a Sting x Lucy fanfic yet :'(
Neverthless, sugoi desu , Rhov-sama
LovelyKitsune12 chapter 12 . 2/11/2016
I loved this story! The title "I'd Freeze the Heavens for You" meant something different to me at the end. I thought this was a very good concept and you executed it well. You are a talented writer. I love Gralu and I hope to read more stories by you. Thanks for a fantastic read!
Iridium Rose chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
I need more of this 3
Gaia Kame chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
Love this story! Truly a great Gralu read! I hope to read more wonderful Fairy Tail stories from you soon. Until then, Ja-Ne!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Ahhhhhh so goddamn cute!
seichirokamui chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
This story is too sweetttt! And I have been a big fan of GrayxLucy pairing! Love it so much,hoping to read more GraLu stories from you
chemical violets chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
This was so great! I loved this story! Graylu is life
EchoesOfTheDoomed chapter 12 . 3/9/2015
This WAS SO AWESOME! I'd freeze the heavens for you eeeeeeep! So well planned story with so many twists! *out of words* *dies fangirling*
sunita92 chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
Amazing story! I really love it!
Akane chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Awwwww,I loved thisss!
Graylu forever and always X3 wonderful job Miss Rhov!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
I was never a gralu fan.. your story has changed that! Lol! It was absolutely wonderful! Cute, funny, intriguing! and the characters weren't ooc to me at all! Great job!