Reviews for Wabi Sabi
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/1
Holy crap! This is the weirdest awesome story I have read to date. Just have to accept it as evidence that this author can make any type of story into a masterpiece. There were moments where I couldn't stop myself from laughing no matter how messed up the scene was and I just keep falling into more of the story the further I read. Like the rabbit hole but better. Looking forward to reading some of the other stories I haven't hit yet by this author as well.
ayleid chapter 1 . 1/22
GB's talent is obviously to write about people fucked up in the head. Maybe he should worry about that, I'm enjoying it anyway.
slydino chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Wonderful story, I just finished watching Sankarea and this was a great follow up story. Same beautiful writing style and the way you managed to keep the humor going while still telling an interesting story is just mind boggling. Amazing work as always and keep at it.
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
HAHAHA! XD This whole story is crazy in a funny, kinky, awesome way; Buucha's line in part 6 about Buddha not sitting anymore and Ikki just saying "Amen" near reverently in english literally had me falling over laughing.
graypheonix chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Huh...took me a while to remember you wrote this one...feel like maybe I should make a page for this one...Oh well.

Wabi Sabi is one of those odd original flavor stories, taking a horror story and the weirdly optimistic, joking and over-the-top BULLSHIT of Airgear to a point that...is both weirdly realistic, hopeful and just slightly philosophical. I mean damn this is unique like Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality or Embers, unique takes on a fandom with its own logic. And unlike Hill of Swords or In Flight, where Shirou is an overpowered guile badass hero, instead you have a straight up medical cold read genius in Ikki (Itsuki from Sankarea). And here? He's balanced, has serious opponents who WILL destroy him in a straight up fight, so what does he do? Changes the fight to where that power shreads the guy instead. And a good conclusion that explains the title to boot!

So yeah, this is one of my favorite stories you've done so far. Honor thy Masters is a little uneven in tone, but interesting as well, while this is just plain fun, exciting, and adds an intellectual tone to that of Airgear. Awesome job man.

In any case, continue working on your next story, and we'll all enjoy reading it...or heckling it as people often do. Keep up the good work. And update again soon, ja ne.
Galisaa chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
That was fun. Oh so very fun. The happiness that I always love in a story with a harsh open reality of Wabi Sabi. Plus I got to learn a new idea.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
it took me almost a year to read this, just bcoz i wasn't familiar with Sankarea.. now i decided to take a dive randomly and it was awesome.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Holy shit this was weird, ridiculously awesome, and seriously edgy to the MAX, but really really weird...and hot. Lol.
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
If this was Nasuverse, Itsuki would have a Reality Marble.
diamondace4 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
All your stories are so awesome...and OMG NO YaoI IN AIRGEAR WOOOOOTTTTTTTT!(cough sorry)
One author crimson vixen has like 30 IxK stories...the only long airgear story on site other than this and maelstrom road and its yaoi so thanx gabriel...u saved my faith in fan fiction enough that i had to re read and post this. Best crossover writer on the site without resorting to cliche plots, other than the fact that all the new crossovers are cliches of your stories..
boredrandom chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
great story very unique crossover
warfolomei chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Poor Kazu, hard work will always be overshadowed by talent.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Pure, bizarre, thoroughly enjoyable crack. Loved it :)
Immortal Smoke chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
For some reason, this story reminds me of Saya no Uta. This can only be a Good Thing. Perhaps is it the way that Itsuki treats everything as normal despite the inherent weirdness.

Anyway, excellent work. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Acronymous chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I really enjoyed this one
I liked air gear and sankarea, but I was put off by the description for this story

I'm kinda glad I just manned up and read it.
It was fun, a little gory and kinda sweet

good job