Reviews for Growing Up: Tooth Fairy
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
OK that was downright funny. Excellent!
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
The last part was hilarious! hahaha
AguseriesLover chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
HHAHA! So funny! Loved it :D
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Heh, $50 for a tooth! It pays (literally) be the son of the Evil Queen!
crazyniki chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
haha love it!
KnowAWaterlilly chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
So this was the last story I read before I got sick and I think my phone still has the beginning of my review...but as I'll be enjoying a tooth-story on my own soon I decided to share it with you.
I remember I only got money for the first tooth (and my mom actually didn't have a five-dollar bill either which is why I got a twenty - probably the reason I never got money for the other teeth...) But inspired by your story I asked my mom if the tooth fairy might come back to give me an uplifting present next month (they'll be taking out all four of my wisdom teeth). She told me that 24 is too old to be still believing in the tooth fairy ;-)
And I loved the Swan Queen part of this Growing-Up-Story. It's so like Henry to still believe in the tooth fairy. And poor Emma just lost hundred dollars ;D
Thanks for making me smile! Oh and sorry for the review-marathon ;)
croux49 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Really great One Shot, the end is funny and the story is really cute. I love your growing-up serie!
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I think I might have lost a tooth from the sugary sweetness that is this story! That Henry is a lucky kid and Regina folds like a lawn chair for her crying baby boy! I hope Emma just got paid to be dishing out that kinda of dough for some teeth. Oh, and I hope Henry's face is okay ... but, then again, I'm sure a 100 bucks ease a lot of pain when you're 10. :)
dominicqueShizuma chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
XD the 50 dlls situation was hilarious!
inqe chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Growing Up series and Swan Queen? You are awesome, you know that, right?
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
thats great! haha!
Tracy Winston chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Very cute! Thank you for writing and posting this, I needed that smile. :)
Idinaya chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was really sweet *u* Loved it :)
Shatterpath chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh, this is terrific! If you haven't been around small children- or even have some of your own- you portray it really well!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
["Looks like you're out a hundred dollars, Sheriff."]

Bahahaha Poor Emma. This was adorable!