Reviews for O H L O V E
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wwwooowww... Soulbucks very impressive name!
Tigerlillyth chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
ohhhhhhhhhh, so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Interesting
LukesDoll chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
amazing. you should continue it.
Void chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Sorry... was I able to post a review? I don't have any idea if my review was has been posted, I can't check my account because of my sooo freakin' slow internet connection. It only made me so chagrined. I can't even post an update nor log in! Which means, I've been pushing all my luck in the hopes of successfully accomplishing this.. GRRRRRRR!:..Review:

*blinks* ehh? *platter-sized eyes* Did I hear it right? ME? *pointing my forefinger to my nose* AMAZING?! Oh hoho... Am not that amazing...Isn't that too much for a compliment? Haha...void's pretending to be humble here !..

Hai-yahai!... HAHA..well... Thanks for the cute story! Why is that? You seem to have fetish effect on me... I mean, I've been sully the whole month, but by the time I read your stories, they seem to give me solace. DI TO BOLAHHHH.. They're sweet post-Valentine gifts! Thank you soooooo much! AND I WAS GIGGLING AGAIN, especially at the last part when Mka was giving hints..

And thank you for 'endorsing' my fic.

"ahhhww.. how sweet.. I'm so touched! (*'u'*)..*twinkling eyes*

Love yeh! omoishIroi shousetsu o hontou ni arigatou, Blue-chan!
FieryShadows13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awww this was really cute! I loved the end!
voidspellcaster04 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
*blinks* ehh? *platter-sized eyes* Did I hear it right? ME? *pointing my forefinger to my nose* AMAZING?! Oh hoho... Am not that amazing...Isn't that to much for a compliment? Haha...void's pretending to be humble here !..

Hai-yahai!... HAHA..well... Thanks for the cute story! Why is that? You seem to have fetish effect on me... I mean, I've been sully the whole month, but by the time I read your stories, they seem to solace me. They are such Sweet post-valentine gifts! Thank you soooooo much! AND I WAS GIGGLING AGAIN, especially at the last part when Mka was giving hints..

And thank you for 'endorsing' my fic.

"lalala...Kilig po ako dun kila Soul... pasimple pa yung dalawa.. awww. Sana, totoo na lang sila, ano?"

LOve yeh! Hontou ni arigatou, Blue-chan!
jackiejam chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
It was really sweet n_n
2laz-e2sinein chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
CONTINUE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT ME ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT!
7gjdhdn elkcxnelov.xlod chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I kind of liked how the end is where you don't see how Maka reacts and what Soul says next afterwards. Very good! I love all the proper grammar, spelling, and spacing of the little short. Plus it seems like a very believable situation XP XD