Reviews for Angel Baby
Guest chapter 71 . 12/24/2015
I'm so excited about the sequel...
"Sorry I couldn't get all of you out, Sam. Lucy was going to hold onto something, and I'm not strong enough to drag out your chrome dome yet. When I'm back up to snuff, I'll try again. But, until then, you can room in my vessel." Gabriel tapped the pulsing blue light that showed through his skin; casting shadows from his ribs. "I think getting your soul out was the most important bit."

It sounds great, I just can't wait to know what happens next!
lovencharmed chapter 71 . 10/8/2015
Amazing story. Best mpreg. I like how the child splits from cas's grace. Will there might be a sequel so we no if gabe made it to sam? Thanks again for sharing :)
May-Rene chapter 31 . 8/22/2015
Still wanna punch Sam for being an ass to Gabriel but this is a nice start at making amends. Aw Gabe, a parent should never out live their child.
May-Rene chapter 30 . 8/20/2015
I bet Gabriel is one hell of a fun dad. I wonder is he's due for severance soon. I think Sam would be a willing partner.
May-Rene chapter 28 . 8/19/2015
Yes Miah's sass is much loved.
May-Rene chapter 27 . 8/19/2015
That sounded incredibly excruciating.
May-Rene chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
Gabriel you're awesome. And creative. Giving Sam famines ring.
May-Rene chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
Really? Pepsi is Gabriel's crave? I hate Pepsi. And Coke. And Dr. Pepper. And most soda in general.

Sam. Lucky ducky. So lucky that Gabriel is there to help.
May-Rene chapter 23 . 8/19/2015
Hold them close Dean. And Cas, hold onto the moment.
May-Rene chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
Dean you must have more patience then you thought of you can teach Cas to be human
May-Rene chapter 21 . 8/19/2015
Aw Cas and Dean are so cute together
May-Rene chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Well prayer masterbating is one way to get Gabriel's attention. Aw Gabe your giving Sam another chance. Don't screw it up.
May-Rene chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
"Cas is a bee?" Don't worry Dean, I can't function when I'm first woken up either.

Sam you best be sending apology prayers out everyday on the hours and pour your heart out. Gabriel doesn't need to put up with you.
May-Rene chapter 17 . 8/19/2015
I'm reminded of 07 ghost where Teito has to memorize the 99 volumes of their world's Bible. I suppose Cas has ever word committed to memory.
May-Rene chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
And Dean finds out. Justified reaction. Sam you broke off and ARCHangel for a demon. The hell is wrong with you.