Reviews for Angel Baby
AliceCullen3 chapter 71 . 11/23
LOVE IT!
Forgotten Ash chapter 53 . 11/21
yo, I just wanted to know what chapter I was on so I wrote this. great story by the way. much love
Parnita chapter 71 . 8/18
This was long but so worth it... I loved every second of it...
When are you going to write the sequel?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 44 . 3/20
Ouch. Maybe Castiel can ask Gabriel to help teach her.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 28 . 3/19
Oh, Miah is perfect. I love her already. Did Someone give her something to wear?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 3/13
This history was a very nice touch, and kind of reminded me of Avenger's Natasha's Red Room experience and The Giver's system for kids.
Guest chapter 71 . 12/24/2015
I'm so excited about the sequel...
"Sorry I couldn't get all of you out, Sam. Lucy was going to hold onto something, and I'm not strong enough to drag out your chrome dome yet. When I'm back up to snuff, I'll try again. But, until then, you can room in my vessel." Gabriel tapped the pulsing blue light that showed through his skin; casting shadows from his ribs. "I think getting your soul out was the most important bit."

It sounds great, I just can't wait to know what happens next!
lovencharmed chapter 71 . 10/8/2015
Amazing story. Best mpreg. I like how the child splits from cas's grace. Will there might be a sequel so we no if gabe made it to sam? Thanks again for sharing :)
May-Rene chapter 31 . 8/22/2015
Still wanna punch Sam for being an ass to Gabriel but this is a nice start at making amends. Aw Gabe, a parent should never out live their child.
May-Rene chapter 30 . 8/20/2015
I bet Gabriel is one hell of a fun dad. I wonder is he's due for severance soon. I think Sam would be a willing partner.
May-Rene chapter 28 . 8/19/2015
Yes Miah's sass is much loved.
May-Rene chapter 27 . 8/19/2015
That sounded incredibly excruciating.
May-Rene chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
Gabriel you're awesome. And creative. Giving Sam famines ring.
May-Rene chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
Really? Pepsi is Gabriel's crave? I hate Pepsi. And Coke. And Dr. Pepper. And most soda in general.

Sam. Lucky ducky. So lucky that Gabriel is there to help.