Reviews for Angel Baby
kyuuka yayoi chapter 71 . 7/29
Okay, this is definitely one of the best stories I've ever read. And definitely one of the handful that I actually read from start to finish... Took a toll on my bed time since I've been reading for 3 to 4 nights, but it's definitely worth it since this thing you made is one of the best stories that there is.
May-Rene chapter 71 . 7/27
I loved Angel Baby and I actually played the song Angel Baby while I was reading that last bit between Dean and Cas. The story and plot were well thought out and I think the pace was perfect. It wasn't moving at a snail's pace and it didn't go so fast you couldn't follow. The seed scenes went smoothly and there was plenty of building of the relationship so it didn't appear out of this thin air. I loved how you explored Gabriel and gave him a dog and developed a personality. Miah is so sweet I love how you portrayed her; both aspects (Cas and Dean) some through brightly. Thank you for finishing the story, I know sometimes the passion for writing a particular story fades a bit with time and new involvements but you got through this. I hope work on your original story is going well and if it's slow and painful and almost non existent than that's okay. Getting your own story out is like birthing a child (or several really seeing as how there are many characters). I wish you the best of luck with ALL of your writing.
Animegirl1279 chapter 71 . 6/16
I can't wait until you write a sequel to this, I love the story. Like the little bit you had for the next story, so much better to get the soul back then his body.
Animelover6000 chapter 71 . 4/7
OOOO I can't wait until the sequel! Whenever that might be lol. Was a excellent story. Until next time.
rainystv chapter 71 . 2/14
What a great story and while I completely understand the desire to write orginal work, I look forward to seeing what else you have written. I almost didn't really because of the mpreg thing, bit you did a fantastic job with the story line. There is do many more stories if you ever get free time. Again Thanks!
Maykits chapter 71 . 2/14
Excellent! I absolutely loved the story. Very well written.
ALLS96 chapter 1 . 2/11
I forgot to write in the last review. Good idea Gabe just bringing Sam's soul back :)
ALLS96 chapter 71 . 2/11
Oh my. Amazing story! It has well balanced parts of humor, drama and adventure. I really liked it and am already looking forward for the sequel. But I understand your desire for beginning your own work and I wish you good luck. When you publish your book, could you tell me? I like the way you write and would like to read it (there are too many "like"s in this review. Oh well, I really liked it *shrugs*)
Read ya,
ALLS96
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 71 . 12/31/2014
Love it and I really, really, really, really, really, really, really can't wait for more, also I was wondering if you could get Gabriel to fish Adam out as well when Gabriel goes back for Sam's body (I was thinking Adam X Balthazar or Balthazar X Adam as a pairing) after all family does matter and Adam is family?!
big glee famanic chapter 37 . 12/9/2014
Omg I laughed more than I would like to admit
kiki chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
I skipped this fic at first because I hate mpreg with a unholy passion however after reading your other works I thought I would give this a try. Boy am I glad I did this story was very in character and still had a very new element to it. Very well done on crafting bits of dean and cas into a whole new character.
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 71 . 10/1/2014
Oh my gersh can't wait for the sequel
This was a GREAT story. The mpreg here wasn't uncomfortable, and it made sense. The story with Gabriel and his time as Loki is a very interesting theory!

SPOILER ALERT

With all the evidence I know for sure that when Gabriel went through severance he had Castiel. But I was just waiting for the confirmation D:

I didn't want it to be over! I like how you blended the canon story in there as well. Again.. Can't wait for the sequel _
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Dang.. This is sad :(
JuniorWoofles chapter 71 . 9/21/2014
I really enjoyed reading this, great story
JuniorWoofles chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
This was so sad and upsetting even without the full background. Loved the start and the way it was structured