Reviews for Matta ne
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I don't know what to write. This is beautiful.
charcharodon21 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Very touching story. You know, I'm not really a manga/anime person. A lot of the stories just seem to weird for my taste. I just can't seem to get used to this different style of comics. The story of Sachi and Kirito from Sword Art Online, however, is certainly an exception. I came across it while channel surfing one night. They were playing that episode of the anime (I'm don't really recall the name of the episode). I was bored, and there didn't seem to be anything else on, so I just said what the heck, and watched it. I was shocked that the story seemed to get to me. This story of a broken promise and needless death just seemed so tragic, so fascinating. I couldn't help but feel the sadness when he received her gift. It was such a tragic scene, it reminded me in some ways of the tragedies of Greek Mythology I love so much. It is easy to picture Kirito as one of the tragic heroes of grief, a character whose tragic flaw (his overconfidence in his ability to keep the others safe) leads to a tragedy. Naturally, my interest was piqued, so I looked into the story to see if this event ever comes up in subsequent episodes or volumes of the manga. I was disappointed by the results of my search. So, out of curiosity, I checked what they have written about the series here on fan fiction. I was happy to find stories like yours. Your story and the others like it seem to form a touching epilogue to this event. It just seems natural Kirito would visit Sachi's grave. After all, the guilt over what transpired certainly got to him. I think your story beautifully captures the remorse, sadness and regret of this part of the Anime. Excellent job. I tip my hat to you (or I would if I were wearing one).
Apple chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You're a MONSTER !

How dare you make me sad? How DARE you?!

Man, it nice to see Kirito never forgot about his first love TwT, But man, it's sad TwT
Mourning fate chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was good
ydobon chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
.yrots trohs eciN .uoy morf erom ot drawrof kool I
UruExplorer DTC chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was wonderful! A bit of a perfect ending for them that the story proper doesn't touch on.