Reviews for Kissing Tax
edeN chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
So.. much... to LOVE! I kept smiling through the whole thing, the characters' personalities really shone through! I have nothing to say except that you wrote "Anzu must face caught..." instead of "Anzu must have caught...". But other than that, it was perfect.
Keep writing!
randompandattack chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I thought that was very cute :D
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Huzzah, peachshipping I like! XD This was very in character, too.
yugioratemlover chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This story was amazing. I believe kisses are special and I'm glad to find a story which shows that. Besides it has my favorite guy of all time in it which helps. you are a great writer, keep it up!

yugioratemlover
PandaTeddyClaws chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I'm not a huge fan of Yugi/Anzu but this story was just too good not to comment :3 I saw it on Da first and thought of commenting there but then I saw it here and thought 'ah what the penguin'. I'm a creature of whim I'm afraid. Anyway enough of my bableing and on to the review; I really liked the story line in general, the kissing tax bit isn't something I've ever seen before in a story so it was really interesting to read. I liked how you captured Anzu's and Yugi's personalities so well, this seems like it could have really happened in the manga. To sum it up, this story was awesome :D Sorry for the long review