Reviews for Fated Coincidence
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Really cute. keep writing
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow, cute. :) I've never thought of this couple, but it's cute.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
OmG! Adored.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
ASDEFGHKLJ;FAKDSJA'DSLK

LAURA!

I SWEAR ONE DAY I WILL FIND YOU. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FIND YOU AND I WILL LOVE YOU SO DAMN HARD. SEXUAL PREFERENCES (OR LACK THEREOF) BE DAMNED.

BECAUSE THISSSSSS. OMGG... DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! /DO YOU?/

You inserted me into fanfic and then called me Katie. That's what you did. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT? HOWWWWW? I identify with her in so many ways it's not even funny. This is a KellyCharlie fic if there ever was one. And that is PERFECTLY OKAY WITH ME :D

I adore that this starts off as Katie being in love with a concept. Not actually having feelings for Charlie as a person. Just the kind of person he is... There isn't a word in English for that feeling and there fucking should be but I think you did a phenomenal job describing it here. "I'm going to marry that boy one day." - It makes no sense for her to think that because she doesn't even know him but that's exactly what it feels like! IT REALLY DOES.

And just the fact that romance and crushes and shit aren't her thing is just perfect for this! So perfect!

And I adore the description of what that year was like for her too. Sort of detached and watching everything happen from the outside because she doesn't even belong there and she knows everything is just so wronnngggg - Which I assume is what you meant by ignoring the Wiki event-wise. I approve.

And Deamus reference love.

[She sees him in the front row, his brother George curled shamelessly into his shoulder, one of his hands buried comfortingly in George's hair and she thinks, That's the man I want to marry one day. And she notices the change but she doesn't say anything because it isn't the time.] - THAT! OMG. LAURA. I LOVE YOU. Again, it's that feeling that is so hard to put into words but you did...seeing a scene like this one and thinking "I /want/ that... I want someone to be THAT for me." Holy shit. Maybe I'm reading too much into this and that's not what you meant. But that's what I got from it and it was absolutely stunning...
Because she might not be into romance but that's because she doesn't /need/ it. But she wants it and she knows the difference and it's beautiful.

And then when you finally start throwing them together, it's just so wonderful. Yes, you used cliches and I don't care. Because you wrote them so well and if that's how you had to make het!Charlie work then so be it. UGH I LOVE IT. Because het!Charlie is still CHARLIE. And all of the things Katie loves about him are why we love him anyway...the open mindedness and the passion and the scars and the sexiness and asdklghafljdskfg;lfjasd.

[The part that scares her is that she isn't falling in love with an ideal anymore. He is a person now, flesh and blood and flaws. He gets angry. He gets sad. He is infuriating and oblivious and oh-so-charming, and she is terrified, because Katie isn't good with love. Not this sort.] YESSSSSS. LOOOOOOVVVEEEE. Because she's falling in love but not the romanticized, head-over-heels, delusional crap. Because that's what that is. Crap. Do I sound cynical? I feel like I sound cynical. I am just trying to be realistic here. I really am.

[She sometimes wonders if perhaps they'll be stuck at this standstill forever] - oh I've been there too many times. TOO MANY

And the bit about flinching at human contact is just so brilliant. It's the one headcanon!Katie thing that I fall back on all the time -not liking her hands touched. I love that this is in here. So much.

And you wrote kissing much better than I do, darling. Seriously. It's a weird thing to write, isn't it? Why? IDK. BUT YOU DID GOOD LOVEY! [It's not a there's-mistletoe-so-I-have-to-do-this kiss. It's a there's-mistletoe-and-I'm-damn-well-going-to-use-it-as-my-excuse kiss.] - So. Many. Feels.

AND THIS [...long hair — a mark that he hasn't been home in a while] - BECAUSE THAT'S MY CHARLIEEEEE :D

AND THIS [He laughs, and she feels it more than hears it. It's a deep, rumbling laugh that he has — the sort that makes her want to laugh with him.] Sexy, sexy, sexy. You don't get sexy so you don't even know what you did. I find this amusing.

And getting kind of offended at being called 'cute'? Yes. I do that. I can't take a compliment of any sort.

AND THEN THEY DON'T GET MARRIED! :D THAT IS THE PERFECT ENDING TO THIS. I AM PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL THINK SO BUT IT'S MY FIC DAMN IT AND I LOVE YOOUUUUUUUU

I LOVE YOU.

iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou.

Thank you so much because I know you didn't want to write het!Charlie but you did it and it was beautiful. And I love you.

Did I mention I love you?

*dies*
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Aaww...I can really see this. It was so cute and yet sad at the beginning. :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Darling, I fail at het!Charlie as well. But this was lovely. The coincidences is a lovely way of getting them together. Cliche, but it works.

I'm pretty sure you know my thoughts on this. The second to last section was my favorite. The way that Katie believes that Charlie wasn't watching her, but he was. Love. Charlie being a people-watcher is awesome!

I liked the last section. Even though it would've been a great ending if you stopped it at the second to last section, the last section really wrapped up the whole "I'm going to marry him" thing!

Favorite line?: [She doesn't need a white dress and a walk down the aisle to know that she will spend the rest of her life with Charlie Weasley]

This was lovely and I still say that Kelly will love it!