Reviews for Storms, Solace, & Sleepovers
dancingdeaky chapter 12 . 2/7/2019
I loved this story! The ending was okay... but it could've been better. I still liked it tho! Hilarious and amazing
DragonLover chapter 12 . 11/13/2017
I know that this came pretty late after you wrote this story and that this is a pretty generic answer, but I just wanted to say; I loved this story! It had a great plot, it expressed how to express good multiple shipping in one story, and it was written very descriptively but still left enough to the imagination! Keep writing because you are a really good writer.
QueenRebJ941 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
OMG, why does everyone say Fanny is Irish?! It is blatantly obvious she is Scottish, trust me, I'm from Ireland, I know what a Southern-Irish accent sounds like, and it ain't that!
Esther261 chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Im so wrong she has a crush on Patton not Wally. Theor gonna be couples tonight KukiXWally,AbbyXHoagie,RachelXNigel and FannyXPatton
Esther261 chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Spoiler alert: I no whats wrong with Fanny she has a crush on numbuh 4. Hahah,when Kuki hears this their is gonna be drama
Esther261 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Numbuh 4 is so dumb. Who would go CHECK if their refrigerator is actually runnin that ruined the prank.
Esther261 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
No offense but make the story more interesting please because the slumber party isnt going so well. But,great story so far ;-)
Esther261 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Great 4th chapter. Sorry I haven't reviewed for the other chapters I just did know what to say. Anyways,I cant wait to see how Abby and Fanny looks I bet they look amazing or ridiculous
listeninggame chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Awesome.
listeninggame chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Oh, Fanny! The poor girl!
listeninggame chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Only Wallabee Beetles.
listeninggame chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
I saw that. Patton can make himself comfortable at Mr. Boss's house. A.K.A. Fanny's house.
listeninggame chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
I like the way you put Rachel, Fanny, and Patton in there. It wasn't as forced as you would see in other stories.
Toetoe chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
It was goof:)
Harris chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
First of all, let me commend you on your writing abilities. I have read many fanfics, more than i care to tell. But you sir have stood out amongst the many. I thought that your writing style was very consistent throughout the fic. I also appreciate your choice of words that helped portray a very vivid picture of the characters inside my head. Brilliant stuff!
The story in itself seemed very realistic and quite accurate to the actual series. I was the usual confession type endings with a few kisses here and there and whatnot. But you managed to end it quite professionally and in a way that felt very believable to me personally. I daresay, i might have considered it canon, if i didn't know any better!
My sole criticism would be the lack of KukixWally. There were times i felt that there interactions could have been a bit more polished. But i'm willing to forgive that in light of the remarkable comedic moments that they they both provided. (''is you refrigerator running?'' hahaha)
Other than this, i felt it was top notch work. You are certainly writer material. I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up writing a book!
Hoping to read more of your work soon in the future. Until then, ''unleash your imagination''.