Reviews for Instant Attraction
eboncat chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
I can't remember if I reviewed or not, because I've been reading a lot on my phone rather than the PC and reviewing is kind of sucky on my phone...

That being said, I like to comment when I can, even if it's nonsensical blather about forgetting to comment lol.

Just wanted to poke my head into ff and say that I'm really enjoying the story and looking forward to reading the next chapter :D
Blausen chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Hey! Wow you are doing a great job! I can't wait to see those two togeter! I dunno why, but I think James is incredible hot...
Well, keep it up:)
mariamcardoso chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
I'm so happy you updated! I need some Shega lovin' and you provide! I just noticed that you published the 1st chapter on my birthday. Looks like fate: My birthday, awesome story. )
eboncat chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Woot! Awesome update is awesome :-D poor James, so conflicted. He'll figure it out eventually lol. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Candle in the Night chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I enjoyed reading this, to be truthful I'm not a James/Shep fan but I still liked reading this, so you are definitely doing something right. You have hit the nail of the head though, why Vega doesn't go for Fem Shep in the game is so bizarre it's almost ludicrous. And in the DLC he shows an obvious interest in Ash, which again is strange considering he seems like such a by the books kind of guy.

I do like how you have introduced Ash as a possible rival. Even if it's only in Shepard's head it still makes for great viewing.

So keep it up, you're doing great.
redtrouble chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Short but interesting! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kaelired chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
OMG please don't leave this here. Please please I would love to read more of this story! It's great so far!
HeartyMedusa chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
O.o
I need to know what happens! Update soon?!
eboncat chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Yay! Update! :-D oooh what's Edi plotting? She really is adorably devious for a robot lol. Can't wait to see where you take this next :-)
Skylark16 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Multi pov wasn't confusing for me. Loved it all and look forward to more :D
adj251 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Oh my god this is perfect. I can't wait until the next chapter. This is a really good fic.
RunMoogles chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
There aren't many good james/fshep. Yours is one of them. Keep writing!
The-Demon-of-Soul-Society chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Love it
HeartyMedusa chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I can't wait to read more (maybe something from James' point of view?)!
Skylark16 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Loving this :D. ladyxinsanity and fluffyninja have all thebest ME vids when u wanna watch something don't they lol