Reviews for The Missing Painting
This was really lovely
misuky7 chapter 16 . 2/24
This was a beautiful story. I just adored that they both had children and I loved their names. It is a funny sort of idea to picture George with a beard. :3
twinningbigtime chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Really interesting story & plot. I enjoyed it a lot, just wished you hadn't have rushed through to that ending. You could have finished it better over a couple of chapters. Thx anyway thou!
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
But why did Daddy Krum paint her as some alcoholic, silly girl. Literally the opposite of the real Hermione.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
Heh, Narcissa is a cruel woman.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Okay, so since Grindelwald died before Hermione's painting was commissioned, that means Daddy Krum painted her after he met her; not grandpa Krum. But the Malfoys still think it was painted by Grandpa Krum? Or did Daddy Krum use Grandpa's Krum name and that's not very ethical? So confused.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
I'm confused as to why a second smaller painting is so important, so basically because they can't ask the real Hermione to come to Malfoy Manor for a discussion, huh.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Oh, I thought she was presumed dead.
langeline chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
Aww...
langeline chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
Yes! I see a 'Next' button still! :D
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
such a good story! with lovely plot twists! go on!
SusanMarieS chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Reread this story and still love it.
Montara chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
It was Krasimir's doing! And Winky's, too. It wasn't very ethic what they did in the beginning but...it worked for the best and everybody was happy. Thank you!
Montara chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
And now they know about being pregnant :D
Montara chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Not so bad for her return :)