Reviews for While You Were Gone
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
another good chapter. Frank burns is a moron.
joel chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
this is a good chapter.
BundyShoes chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
This fic was so well written and I lived the plot. The way you wrote the characters, who were really in character btw :), were perfect and the way it all progressed, i just :3333 it was really great, one of the best fics out there (the HM was a great bit too ;)) Again, amazing fic :))
RandomNonSequitur chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
I really like this so far. I love how true-to-character you've kept them - I can actually see this happening at the 4077th! You are a great writer and I am very excited to see more!
Tante chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Very, very nicely done. If this is the quality of your first effort, I'd be very interested in more fics. The emotion of the frantic action in the first couple chapters was completely engrossing. And, even though the hopeless romantic in me wanted one more chapter, you ended at just the right moment and tone. Kudos to you.
SpangleyPony chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Wonderful story. Any chance of a sequel?
cmee57 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I was sorry to see the story end! You've done such a wonderful job with it!
cmee57 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Well written goodness Hawkeye and BJ found Margaret when they did!
alienbeing chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Thank you so much for writing such a fantastic story! I watched this episode the other day and wondered how they could all leave at the same time and what would have happened if wounded arrived! I loved the way you wrote Margaret... and I wanted to punch Frank, so you must have done a good job with the characters!
Karen19 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Great story.
cmee57 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Frank Burns is certainly in character! As dispicable as ever!

Good job with Father Mulcahy as well.
cmee57 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Margaret is absolutely amazing. Great job!
cmee57 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This is a great first chapter. I am eager to know what's going to happen next.!
Stratocruiser chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
You're going to end it right there? Ha! I really enjoyed this. Stayed true to character, wasn't convoluted and I love the genuine tenderness Hawkeye and Margaret have for each other.