Reviews for The Beijing Incident
yasssrenaeXD chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Still waiting for the sequel huhuhu
ImagineDragon Bastille chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
This was an amazing ending. I loved it
Hawkward Russian chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Dang. There goes all my great plans...
Hawkward Russian chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
Contemplating murdering you. Plotting. Planning. Strategizing. I would make Natasha herself proud right now. BUT...

No one kills Natasha. It's not possible. I refuse to believe she is dead. I refuse!
Aeris Mae chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
So I'm sure everyone's telling you how they liked or didn't like the ending, and how you need to hurry up and write the sequel, and oh let's not forget how cruel you are! lol, but I figure you need to hear it from me too... IT'S FUCKING AMAZING, BITCH! lol xD The epilogue was very clever, I humbly admit even I thought you were going to kill Nat off. Now that you've got this beauty finished I'm looking forward to what you'll crank out next.
Darian Clarke chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
Okay . . . that sequel had better come quickly. When this whole thing is revealed to Clint, he's gonna need some psych visits (surprised none have been mentioned yet—losing a partner requires psych visits now).

Oh, and I want a photostatic veil!
Darian Clarke chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
Why is Clint imagining all the ways he will kill Vargas when he snapped his neck back in chapter 10? He already has really killed Vargas.

And Natasha cannot really be dead, or I'm going to be really, really, torqued.
Darian Clarke chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
As much of an A-hole as Fury seems, he really isn't. He would have made sure Clint went to medical himself and gotten his lash-cuts treated, and after a period of rest, *then* Clint would have gone to the debriefing. Tony and Steve would have been the ones to be debriefed immediately.

Also, Clint was whipped for how many hours, lost how much blood, and he still hasn't been grabbed by a doctor yet and made to have his wounds treated? How is he still standing? The Amazing Hawkeye
Darian Clarke chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
It is usually Tony who offers words of comfort, isn't it? I love how we see that brash playboy exterior peel away in moments like this.
Darian Clarke chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
Can't wait to see Vargas get what's coming to him. Hope Clint isn't in too rough shape . . .
Darian Clarke chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
After having read so many kidnap fics I am honestly surprised Fury or SHIELD itself hasn't come up with the idea of RFID'ing their agents, LOL!
CottonCandy chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
Perfectly written story! Best story plot I have seen so far, love the ending u gave (: hope to see the sequel soon!
Darian Clarke chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Thanks for letting us see a little into Tony's head. Yeah, he is the Snark-meister, but he also loves his friends—for that is what his team really is to him—fiercely. Now for the fight!
Darian Clarke chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
Here's the thing, though . . . she could have told the truth and said she believed Clint to be back on the helicarrier, and it would have made no difference. They still would have tortured her because they don't expect to be able to get to Clint, they want him to come to them. I really think Banner should go as well. _ He'd smash a thing or two after they got Nat out.
Darian Clarke chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Clint's anger is completely understandable. Interesting that Tony said nothing after having seen the video. Poor Nat! And who wants Clint so badly?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »