Reviews for Thunder And Blood
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 5/17
Awww, cute. For a second, I thought Frigga was going to figure out and they were both going to get an earful. Haha. Cute, though. I enjoyed it.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Loved it!
Wolfess221 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Aww, so cute, I love it when they get all brotherly :)
Zephyr169 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
HAHA! That was great!
queerboy chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
oh cool! this was a very nice story very good n_n
lederra chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Not a bad read, quite enjoyable in fact.
Snitewing chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
For your first Thor story, this was beautiful. I think you got their brotherly relationship right, too, which just makes the whole shmig in the Avengers hurt even more. I hope you'll continue with writing in this vein! You're doing great so far!
1monster2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love this! :)
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is amazing, can't believe there's not more reviews. There should be a lot of crossover between your hobbit fans and thor/avenger fans. I'm a huge fan of both and know many people who are. Don't know if people are just being lazy or what.

This is nothing short of excellent, as usual your writing surpasses all selections. Your talent at writing brotherly hurt/comfort is second to none. The way you write the emotion is pure love!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh, hahaha! That ending... I super adore it! And the brotherly love? Oh, help me, they melt my heart! Super awesome piece!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Looks like we're all entering new territory lately. Hard to do H/C with gods though, eh? :)