Reviews for Sugarcoated
YuiSeoMugi chapter 1 . 3/8
Kyaaah! Sweetness overload! That surprise kiss in the end was just perfect!
NDebN chapter 1 . 1/2
This was quite cute, had to read through a bunch of painful fanfics, but finally I found one that feels nice to read. Good job, lots of fanfics of this anime out there seem to not really grasp their characters, this felt more natural, more something that could actually happen. Quite happy I found it, so good job.
Cotton Cloud chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That was so CUTE! xD
StarlightFangirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow! I would never be able to think of a creative idea with "Honmei chocolate" and "Giri chocolate"! This one-shot is so good! Please publish more stories in the future, Hana-chan!

Hoshimi-chan :)
may96 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
*giggles* that's so sweet! And I've learned something new too!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Sweet. :3
RedNeko22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
You should make more of there life in a another chapter.
minichurros123 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
baka means idiot right?
Nom-fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was a nice read! I'm glad I noticed the Yumeiro Pâtissière section, or I would not have found this. I enjoy cute little fluffy one-shots, so thanks for the experience! To answer your question at the end, I don't believe the story was confusing. There were a few times when wording felt a little awkward, but the characters are still kids, so it works for them. Also, I find it so in character for Ichigo to be undecided about which to give him and then forget completely when she wakes up the next day. XD Thanks again for the delightful story!
beyondinfinite chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
"Then why is this one so significant enough to shock you?"

Awesomeness all over. 3
XFangirl-chanX chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
AWWWWW! SO CUTE!

LOVED THE ENDING, AND THE SWEETS YOU ADDED IN... :DDDDD
sakurahime-chan123 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Totally cute and made me want chocolate. :)
xBaka-chanx chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
KEEP IT UP, THIS AWESOMENESS OF YOUR's! This was NOT confusing! To me, at least :)
ReallyRitsu chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That was adorabl loved the ending the most! Keep up the good work -
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
GAHHH *Dies* This was perfect. Amazing. Phenomenal. Extraordinary. Supercalifragilisticexpialid ocious. THE BESTTTT333 *Dies again*