Reviews for Chained Hearts
Please update! This story is very good, and i'm so curious to see what happens next.
R u going to continue
Vclark000 chapter 30 . 3/19
Please update! I want to read the end of this story bc it is so amazing!
Okay.Stiff46 chapter 30 . 2/10
Hi! I'm not trying to be mean... but, ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS! Please update. Words cannot explain how much I love this story! The plot, the characters, the drama, the forbidden love, the EVERYTHING! IT'S SO AMAZING! Please update. I need to know what's happening with Peeta!
Pretty pretty please update?!
Hope you start writing again and soon! You are definitely a fan favorite and highly talented! Not sure if you're male or female ( not that it matters) but thinking you are male. I keep looking for updates. I'm especially fond of your Peeta and Katniss stories but they are all good. Keep writing!
CaptainRogersGirl0829 chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
I've hated Jackson since the beginning. This just increased my hatred. She hurt my baby!
CaptainRogersGirl0829 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
...
I honestly don't know what to say, except... WOW.
Wow,wow, and wow. This story is... The best one I've ever read in my entire life. And if you knew me, then you'd know I never lie. I'm extremely blunt and have no filter and everything I say is 100% true. This story is like a freaking novel waiting to happen with such an amazing writer. You make me jealous, this story is pure genius. I love it so much. No words can express how much this story really gets me. I feel as if I'm actually I'm the story and am experiencing the horrendous torture that is bestowed upon men, teens and children. Its so awful... My poor Peeta, he's my baby. :(
timsgirlashley chapter 30 . 12/19/2014
update please
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Wait...was the end just a mix of TFIOS, The Hunger Games, and Harry Potter?
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 30 . 10/4/2014
I really like your story and hope you update soon, though I'm really hoping Katniss and Peeta do end up together and living a happy life :)
bacolodgirl chapter 30 . 9/29/2014
"Clove, can you tell me more of the fantasy world? . . . You know, the world where Peeta and I are together and he's safe and I make him coffee?"

Your Katniss just breaks my heart.

She is just so . . . well-meaning and clue-less.

Plus, I love the humor of this work, by the way. I still haven't stopped laughing from the scene where Peeta the Slave throws a wet sponge at . . . someone. Way back in Chapter 2 or 3.
anon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Different is good if it's everlark.
Fionamoi chapter 30 . 8/26/2014
please please update soon!
emeralgreenlove chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
Aww. I love it. I love the trust Kat is putting on these people. I really want to hear about this fantasy world of Clove though the way she described sexuality was very passionate, very lustful-not what I would expect for K&P's first time, so on that note I'd like to hear more ordinary little things that they would be able to do if Peeta was free to do as he pleased. Love the addition of Haymitch. He's always an interesting character. em
lynn chapter 30 . 8/21/2014
Please i need to know what happens this is an amazing everlark fanfiction