Reviews for Swan Song
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
So, what' s Bella deal ? Why was she in a dark alley with a guy? Was she drugged?
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Loving this so far, but worried about Bella :/
mytwilightaddiction chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Already hooked lol.. Can't wait to read more
Vagabonda chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
And that's nasty James slinking away, isn't it?
amberkey chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Bunches of love for the chapter!
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
I wonder why Bella just left him that night...I wonder what her story is. I'm glad you'll be updating this and Fairy Godfather also. I'm reading that too. Thanks.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
ah! what a sweet first chapter to what is, I hope, a sexy and smart story! Her knowledge of guitars suggests maybe a parent or friend who played...the shower scene was quite an arousing scene. I don't know why I didn't get notice of this first chapter, but only the 2nd, but it doesn't matter. I'm intrigued and reading! Thank you!
VioletVirgo79 chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
I'm so happy that your expanding this and I love "Fairy Godfather".
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
You were robbed...you should have won. I love your writing.
NanStew chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Nice beginning so far.
acw1 chapter 2 . 7/12/2015

o
LaPumuckl chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Oh oh... this is not good
Hushi Taloa chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
I'm so glad you're continuing this story! I've read the first chapter I-don't-know-how-many times!

You are so great at setting up scenes and characters with murky histories. Love your writing! Thanks for continuing on the fanfic stage. Blessings!
SuperAsh chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Yay, more updates for both fics please! I'm hooked on this story and it's only been 2 chapters. Looking forward to finding out more details on Bella. Will Edward take her to the hospital or back to his place? Hmm
lea1711 chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Liking this a lot so far! Thank you for sharing your words.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »