Reviews for Swan Song
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
oh my, you say this isn't a Bella in distress, but this chapter is pretty distressing at the end. Looking forward to the next installment
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Look forward to reading more!
Milk40 chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I hope she's not a damsel-in-distress kind of Bella, but geez, she should have known better. She's a smart cookie after all :0)

ps: I will continue to translate this story after I'm done with Wisp (only 16 chapters left!)
Pcdogmom chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Love this story! Can't wait for more!
AllTheRage1983 chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I really enjoyed this as a one-shot and like the idea of expanding it. Excited for more updates!
ecullensgurl chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I'm was really happy to see this update and looking forward to more of Grungeward and kitten's story, like why did Bella leave without a see ya around or a note? And what was she doing in that dark alley? Can't wait to find out :)
4butterbeans chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
What is Bella's story? I am curious and can't wait to read more.
4butterbeans chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Edward is just sexy. I like it so far!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Hopefully, she was passed out and Edward was
there to interfere before anything really happened.
I love the character development here.
Looking forward to Bella waking in Edward's
apartment. Ha.
*huggles*
Mary xo
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Oh crap...what has happened here?
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I dunno, Cris darlin'! Unless I'm readin' this completely wrong, sure looks like Bella needs rescuin' to me!
Figgalina chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Oh Bella, picked the wrong guy, huh? Wonder how this will effect how Edward thinks of her. He had just about romanticized her, and here she is in an alley with another guy. Could it have been against her will? But she was back at the same bar, was she trolling for another or looking for Edward? Hmmm... Really interested in where this story is going. So good! More soon, please!
team rob chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
:) :) :)
suzy 2010 chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Good chapter. Poor Bella,but why did she leave Edward. Can't wait to see where you're going to go with this story.
Figgalina chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Holy crap, Batman, that was so fucking hot! What can I say about your writing? You are doing it again, just perfection. Love it, love it, love it! More!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »