Reviews for Hold Me Now
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I wub it :D
CauseItsVoodoo chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
AWWW! You should write more of them :)
A. Martin chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Aww! I really loved the story. It was well writen and you captured Logan's emotions perfectly. And the end... just perfect.
Keeping writing and great job!
Scarlett chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Owww! 3
was so beautiful!
I love it!
thanks so much
xoxo
BigTimeRush-BTR chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I'm sitting here thinking, 'Why the heck does Channy only have one review for this story?' Like, seriously, you deserve more than just one! Well, here comes your second review! :D

Oh. My. Gosh. You have no idea how shocked I was when I read this this afternoon. First of all, because I was planning to write something that resembled this story a lot. Like, it was the same except for the whole Logan-gioes-seaerching-for-Kendall part. But like, all of the emotions, you captured them perfectly. This made me cry, not gonna lie. I can relate to this so well, that I guess it just made me all sad.

You see, my best friend moved to a city that is like seven hours away from where I live (Houston, you've probably heard of it). That was like... One year, two months, and... six days ago. Lol. Yeah, I have it mamorized. Anyway, I know exactly what Logan was going through. I guess getting too attached to someone is never a good thing, because once they are gone, it hurts like HELL. Not even dramatizing there. Lol. No, but seriously, it hurts a lot, and you spend every moment thinking about them. Every little thing reminds you of them, and you wish more than anything to have them by your side again. It hurts. It stings. I just realized I am basically letting go of all of my emotions on this review, and I'm sorry about that. But yeah, it hurts real bad. This just made me really sad because of that; because I could relate so much to it. Sometimes I think I'm being too dramatic, and my happiness shouldn't depoent on someone who isn't even family by blood. But, once you get so attached to a person, it kind of feels like they are part of your family, and in a way, you can't live without them.

Now what I mean?

Dang, that was a long paragraph. Again, I'm sorry for spilling so much... This just made me so emotional and I don't know what to do now. Asdffhsfhkjs. My brain just turned to mush. Lol...

Anyway, this was beautiful. I loved it so much. :) Yay for Kogie getting reunited. Bwahaha. xD
winterschild11 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013