Reviews for Differences
Galistar07water chapter 3 . 2/13
Wow...the first time I've read it, I couldn't believe it...Optimus is really consuming what's left of his severed arm? Woah...
enmused chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Ah, yes recycling... *coughs*
darkblackandlight86 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Beautifully crafted, just like your fanfics on Devart. Again you have put much thought and effort in this story and it runs like a proper episode. Good work. I normally comment at the end of fanfics but I had to sing your praises early.
LunarStar98 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
loved the ending but i was kinda grossed out about transformers eating their cut off limbs and the like. anyway i loved the ending so overall 3 out of 5 star rating.
Tialakit chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
you know the sort of "recycling" you used is actually used by many earth species humans are pretty much the only ones that don't any more. as an example most mammals eat the placenta after giving birth to not only remove the scent traces it leaves but to regain some of the nutrients lost while giving birth even humans probably used to eat the placenta but now consider the very idea disgusting.
Riyappe Paws chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
I was laughing through nearly every chapter. I found it EXTREMELY fascinating to take in that part of the cybertronian anatomy, and to see the mental process that Jack went through. (to be absolutely truthful, I was very proud of him for trying so hard to help make his cybernetic friends feel more excepted.)
Riyappe Paws chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
O.O OOOH! How fascinating! They can legitimately 'recycle' their bio-metals! How resourceful. I can't help but think of auto-cannibalism, (the act of eating one's self) but with out the bloody and gory mess. HA! AUTO-cannibalism. How very punny.
TheMaxiEX chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Is there a story set before this where you explain how jack got his powers?
Alathea2 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I always love it when you have Jack and Optimus doing one of their 'talks' and this was no different. I appreciate how Optimus was touched by Jack's attempt to transform parts of his thinking to accommodate the 'Bots. I guess that is sort of a necessity if he is going to have a want Optimus as a father as he did at the end of Trickster. Very good way to deal with this little difference in cultures. :D
Ardent Aspen chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Yay! Fluffy-ness! I don't know why, but the way you write Optimus makes me think of Liam Nieeson's voice. (Which kinda makes sense. I read that for the live action movie, they based Optimus's body language on Liam Nieeson's). Have you seen the new Beat Hunters trailer yet?
GeekRyuu chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Aww...you're such a good kid, Jack! But I gotta agree with Optimus here. If he gave you a polite out, take it!
Lionfire42 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Oh. My. God.
Optimus laughed!
WingedWolfAlari chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
One word, D'aaaawwwwwwwwwww! So fluffy. It's nice to have prime let out his emotions every once and awhile, especially laughter. Good job foxbear.
Asher Tye chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I have to wonder what parts of our culture Optimus found unsettling. I mean I can hazard a few guesses, but in all honesty unsettling doesn't mean the same as unpalatable.

I like what you do with Jack on his road to manhood, both the successes, and the stumbling blocks. (Particularly when they're realistic ones). Oh yeah, sorry for the nasty images my last review left. :)
Morrigayn DeWyvern chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Wow. Great ending to a great story.