Reviews for What If He Stayed
AnimeApprentice chapter 22 . 4/23
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEXT FEW DAYS? Tsk. Ano ba yan... Please come back and finish!
KayeFitzen chapter 4 . 2/11
I love Erik's last name! lol
Madam Luna chapter 22 . 1/24
hope there is more soon
ClaryF chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
love it. I hope to read more soon.
Worldbiggestphan chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
Christine's Descendant is the name of he story you are looking for. :)
Ericka Velez chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Im sorry :/ but i haven't read that one. I am curretly hung up in the angel in winter were Christine and Erik meet as kids and its brilliant plus another one were Gustave at 20yrs old meets Christina and he falls for her but she apparently is a re-encarnation of Christine. When Erik meets her, he does what he can to lure her and she falls for him like Christine! Its also amazing. Now, im interested in the one you are talking about! Hope its found so I can read it tok!
natashavic chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
So cute!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
PhantomFan01 chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Yay they had a little boy :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
natashavic chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
awwn *-*
natashavic chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
OMG, she's pregnant and he proposed!
judybear236 chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
YAY! What a greeting! Welcome to the world, little Gustave!

Good voices and imagery!
phantomphan4evr chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
this is so cute! I absolutely love it! I was squealing an giggling so much! cant wait for the next... and last chapter!

... it cant be over! D'X
Christine Eponine Watson chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
Aw man! It was a great chapter and a great story. I'm sad it's ending.
Sabrina chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Such a great story please keep writing :)
Bookworm741 chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Aww. Christine dreamt of her and Erik. (*insert fangirl squeal here*) :) Ah. And the origin of the name Gustave. Makes perfect sense! Technically, without her father telling her about the Angel of Music, she never would have believed Erik when he tricked her into believing he was her Angel. (Does that make sense?) So without Christine's father, there would be no Christine and Erik. Hence, no baby. Hence, the world would be sad. So they better name their baby after her father! (Unless it turns out to be a girl... Then don't name the baby Gustave. I don't think that would work as well...) Oh my gosh, I love that trio. Fleck is my all-time favorite. (Not kidding. If there's one role I could play in Love Never Dies, I would be Fleck... Don't ask.) This scene was just perfect for Erik's birthday. Can't imagine it any other way :) And HOLY SHIT! The baby's coming! Whoo! (Why do I feel like Erik's going to cry when the baby's born? Sigh. He's just so adorable. He's going to be an awesome daddy... I just know it.) :)

Lovely chapter, dear. :) Update it soon! Looking forward to seeing our new arrival!