Reviews for A Tale of Two Princes
beckini chapter 10 . 7/14
I do so love fairy tales. I love your story!
LovelyFangirls chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
*Squeals with delight* THAT WAS AMAZING AND ADORABLE! I can't get over it! :) loved it to pieces!
Tootsie chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
I really liked this. Fairy tales are so much fun. I was wondering if you were going to heal Dean. I am glad you did because he is such a beautiful man I wouldn't want his beauty to be gone.
Dixie chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
I love fairy tale stories. I am so glad that you restored Dean to his former beauty.
ColonelPony chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I like this story. The ending was good.
lady voldemort2005 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
This is one of those AU stories that i was sure i will not get to finish much more like. I mean Sam as snow white and Dean as the evil queen? How wierd is that. But amazingly you made it work, by the last few paragraphs i was totally rooting for them. And what's amazing is that you made the story hot without getting into the details, you definitely have my respect for that. Here's to looking forward to more stories from you.
ilikecrystals chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Oh, yay! That was a wonderful story! Loved that Dean was healed at the end and all of their suffering was worth it and brought them to each other. Love the happy ending!
Ichigosdragon chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I Love the opening/beginning! Can't wait for more!
ilikecrystals chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oooohhhh! Can't wait for more! This is gonna be good :)
frostygossamer chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love a good AU. This one looks interesting. It's got a Merlin vibe too, a show I also like. Looking forward to reading more. :)