Reviews for Nightmare Apocalypse
ZeAwezumPrussia chapter 31 . 6/16
OMG! This was absolutely amazing! I loved how you portrayed all the characters, especially the Nordics, Arthur, and Feli asdfgghh! *squeals* Thank you for making Mathias a sweetie *happy dancing* I honestly didn't think that I'd like this story so much, but it surpassed even Gutters in my humble opinion. The story had a consistent plot, the action/tension never let down, and I had a hard time putting it down because the mystery aspect was so compelling. I actually didn't guess the Sentient's identity until you added in the native language haha...kinda dense I suppose. The dream/nightmare sequences were *really* good, and I absolutely loved the second RED battle. Also, the epilogue was amazing! Thank you so much for ending it like that; I was bawling, but at least it was in a good way *takes offered tissue* Keep up the great work!
Also thank you thank you thank you for keeping blatant romance out, and just acknowledging your pairings! Reading about friendship relationships is a breath of fresh air after almost all other fanfics *smiles*
Great job!
Allstarall chapter 31 . 6/15
A full length story. I liked the characters and the premise was interesting enough. It panned out like a sterotypical story, but not in a bad way. The ending was odd, but not horrible.
Agafa Shelly chapter 8 . 3/29
I’m glad they reunited,Romano shouldn’t have punched him tho
Anime4life5 chapter 31 . 3/16
This fanfic was amazing and definitely one of the best I’ve red. I loved everything about this story, from the well written plot to the way the characters were portrayed. You’re a fantastic author and you deserve more favourites, follows and reviews for this fanfiction.
XxCrispixX chapter 31 . 9/3/2017
I read this story in three days and it has been the most emotional three days of my entire life. I am literally crying while typing this. The story was great and I loved it. I love it with every fibre of my being.

Also, I hope your proud for making me (and probably every person reading this) cry. Congrats.
Agent Fabulous chapter 31 . 8/25/2017
OMG THIS STORY IS A MASTERPIECE. WHY AREN'T THERE MORE FAVOURITES?! Firstly, the plot was amazing! I love Feli's role in the story, and the chess idea was amazing, especially the 'white' queen. The characters were in character, and I loved each and everyone of them. Also, the whole idea with the nightmares and REDs is amazing. Secondly, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL FELI?! HE DIED ON MY BIRTHDAY THAT IS NOT OKAY OH MY GOSH I CRIED. I am so glad he came back to life because otherwise my heart would not survive. Overall AMAZING work, well done. I'm gonna read your other stories now
vicky lau chapter 30 . 5/31/2017
im crying like magdalena ... i will read the epilogue after it is too late and i have to get up early *she is still crying*
vicky lau chapter 29 . 5/31/2017
OMG i din't expect that. I saidjasdajsudasd asud feli is a red? but how *super atonished* this story is amazing i'll keep reading
vicky lau chapter 27 . 5/29/2017
I know the other two humans are his sister asdhaosa i really love this story
vicky lau chapter 26 . 5/28/2017
hi i wrote a comment like a guess some chapters ago!(that one in spanish/english) I really love this story i was at border of tears when i though romano was going to die
buaaa and by antonio's hands
I still don't know what are the plans that russia has, but they are near to become true with that hand of feli OMG
i just to obsesed with this story that is like 2am and im still reading

PD: it is not !eres vivo! you are alive is transalted like ¡estas vivo!
thanks for this awesome story (not prusen im not going to pay you some money )
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2017
Ya suponía que el líder era Rusia desde el cap donde dijeron que empezó en Rusia... Un English xd i gessed the leader was russia Since the second chapter they said that the disaster starded there
Rosycat chapter 31 . 3/26/2017
This... was so beautiful. You're an amazing author. Thank you for the happy ending. *favourites story*
Rosycat chapter 30 . 3/26/2017
Crying... nope... not... Feli... *breaks down* VENICE AND THE DAISY AND I CAN'T AND HE'S MY FAVOURITE AND THIS IS WAY TOO WELL WRITTEN AND SAD AND SKRJENJR
Rosycat chapter 21 . 3/25/2017
WHAT THE HADES IS HIS PLAN WITH FELI. These reunions were freaking adorable tho. My heart feels so happy and fluffy.

Auf wiedersehen…bruder.
And I must admit I thought of Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart here. Lol.
Rosycat chapter 20 . 3/25/2017
WHAT IS HIS HAND DOING. WHAT IS HAPPENING. This is so amazing. Seriously. I even recommended it to a friend~ who is already ahead of me. By a lot. Sigh.