Reviews for Together We Crumble
Francis-rose chapter 16 . 9/26/2017
What please tell me there is more
SortingHat chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
*Dials the Fan Fiction Universal Police and reports the misuse of authors notes* You have been reported for several violations of authors notes.

You seem to put them when not needed and ignore them when needed.
SortingHat chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
A warning of character death would be MUCH oblidged.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
So what was the purpose of this chapter again? I personally wouldn't have even noticed it if this chapter was suddenly removed since it doesn't add anything meaningful to the storyline.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
This story has a problem with usage of different tense phases though I won't point them out knowing it's a waste of time and I'll just be yelled at as authors seem to like 100 percent constant praise like Hillary bots.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
This is rather not accurate of Snape. In several fanfics I've read what causes Snape to change is when he either see's Harry's true living conditions and starts to warm up to him and/or he begins to see Lily Evens rather then James Potter in Harry and winds up learning that either Dumbledore lied directly to Snape to make him believe Potter was being pampered or Dumbledore was that out of it in the head and shouldn't ebe Headmaster.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
How did she get to the meeting? Last chapter she just hugged Harry at an inn.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Normally I don't like the bias Pro Dumbledore script fics but this is imaginative enough I am to let it slide.

I have seen some good slytherin Harry fics with mild dumbledore bashing that really has a good balance but sometimes not enough length such as *They Shook Hands on It* and another one where Harry actually stole the Sorting Hat and is a clever thief but the story goes on and on about love shacking half way thru and ruins the plot which only closet minded people like. You'd be amazed at the amount of closet minded people that need help exist no thanks to brainwashed media owned by a few *mostly left and whatever suits their agenda not caring one bit type*
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Since Hermionie is so smart how come she doesn't have a shortwave radio that can pick up frequiences of other nations?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Have you ever heard of *break lines* to separate between past and present memories or thoughts? You seem to have a hard time between tense use.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
It's one of Gamp's Laws of Transfiguration that you can't transfigure objects into food, but if you have food, you can duplicate it or increase it's quantity. Just a fact check.
ALIASTESIN chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
Ooooh, OOOHHH! URGH! (type: acute pain - sadly howling wolf - despair)
I can't wait for the sequel..
I can't wait you continue your story!
giada chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Why do I think severus is alive?oh well, maybe I'm a romantic at heart and would like the two of them to live together happy and very much alive xD waiting an update, don't leave the story, especially not like this. It's too depressing.

Hold on, not to say that the story is depressing. Only this part, but I understand you want it to go this way.
Now, where will hermione go?will she revisit the places she went with severus?..
Ellen Smock chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Oh, I do hope you are going to continue this! I know it's been awhile, but stories can be brought back. I'm really enjoying this. You're growing as a writer and it's very fun to watch.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
Sorry, but this is too long between updates. I followed this story from the beginning, but now I give up. I am really understanding that RL can interfere, but this is really too long without an update! Once more, sadly, this confirms my opinion to not read WIPs. I made an exception with this story as you updated regularly in the beginning, but now I am very disappointed... Bye...