Reviews for Hero's Return
HalflingRunner chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I love and hate you man you wove this story so beautifully but why why did you do this you broke my feelings i was really hoping for wolf and crystal to pick up off where they left you know like having jenessa refuse to follow wolf on his escape with Krystal from that base would seem like an awesome spot for an alternate ending pleeeeeaaaase! T.T
Wing Ace chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
You know Wol- Hero, sorry, has balls when he tells the president of the Untied States and basically the highest-taking officer in Lylatian history that he had sex with a wolf.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
Well, I heartly aprove of the marriage ceremony - and the scene afterward. ;)

Great job on the chapte,r overall, no typos that I could see BTW. I had a great time follwoing the Hero Trilogy (that's what I call it) and I'm looking foward to the AU story of what might have happened if Cerinia wasn't destroyed! Good luck: I'm looking foward to it.
K.S. Reynard chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
Yep, I was prepared for that "climactic" ending.

I think it was a good idea just to stick with Fox x Krystal in the last scene, since Hero and Jenessa have been at it for most of the story, anyway. It wouldn't have been necessary.

For some reason, I found the priest's lines humorous; probably because he was comparing an anthro vulpine couple's union to that of Christ and the church. (Is an American marriage license valid on Corneria?)

In summary of the entire work, you did a very good job. There were plenty of grammar errors, but they weren't significant enough to mess anything up. The excitement level of the chapters about 3/4 of the way through dropped pretty badly (i.e. General Pepper meets the President, Hero reunites with his parents, etc etc etc...), but nonetheless, it was a very good read.

I'm a bit hesitant to favorite this on account of the suggestive material, but I think it's going to happen anyway. I think you deserve it. That was a lot of writing for a 4-5 month period (unless you do what I do and prewrite two months ahead of posting anything).

Auf wiedersehen, Wolfsalvo!
K.S. Reynard chapter 23 . 6/14/2013
Dang... Is the next chapter going to be the last one?
Well, even if it's not, it's been quite a ride- I can't say that I've read something that managed to keep me pulled in this much since Rogue Fox. Admittedly, you almost lost me somewhere in the middle of the story during the intimate scene with Metal; but I'm glad that I kept going. 22 was a well-done chapter, and probably one of the better ones so far.

I'm still not sure what to think about the "kissing sequence" near the end of the chapter, though (Yes, THAT one). Wouldn't Fox and Krystal have been able to see that? ...Or were they too engrossed in their blood-bonding, deeper-than-mating ritual to notice?

The one thing I've noticed the most about your writing is that the dialogue-while not perfect- is very rich and vivid in a way that most fanfics can't compare with. I don't know who or what you'd attribute that to; but regardless, it's very relieving to read a story with deep (but not overreaching), realistic dialogue that allows the reader to be pulled into the plot more easily. Well done.

Congrats on graduating, by the way. I hope 'real' life treats you better than school.

It took me two weeks to start from Chapter 1 to get here; but now that I'm all caught up, you can count on me to stick around and provide feedback as this story winds down. Don't rush it- I'm not going anywhere.
... However, I get this sick feeling that the next chapter(s) is(are) going to be way too suggestive for my tastes...

Anyway, best of luck to you- both with the end of this story, and in life after the ridiculousness that is high school.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 23 . 6/14/2013
Roger then, we'll wait! :)
Troygroomes chapter 23 . 6/14/2013
congratulations on graduation. i graduated in 09. my wife in 2010. hope ya have a wonderful future out there.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
Suffice to say I won't fill up your review page with a 'long-ass' review - main reason being I have no idea what to rant about, other than typos, which I seem to notice a lot in a 10K chapter, and they are uninportant anyway.

Well, anyway, hope you bust the 30 chapter marker before this story closes up! See you next chapter.
GrimlockX4 chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
You're very welcome! :) Oh yes they did. ;)

I feel bad for Leo and the other Cerinians having to fly in a regular Earth aircraft on their way to their 'vacation' and having a human kid sleeping on his shoulder drooling, if I was in his place I would so want to be off that jet and relaxing in a tropical island for a few days.
bryan mccloud chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
how is hero's aka wolf's armor going to work underwater?

there isn't a chapter where he got a mission to destroy/capture/find/test his armor underwater...lol.

i say have him wear his armor underwater one day...lol. to see whether it is waterproof or not...hahahaha.
OAC - QI chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
Ok, I'll save my 'ranting' for after church, but in brief, this was awesome (favorite parts were the dreams. ;) )
-Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant
Troygroomes chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
excellent work 10 out of 10. what's next Fox and Krystal consummate there marriage? will Hero and Jennassa consummate their marriage? where the sharks grey nurse or lemon sharks? and the spotted sounds like a tiger shark?.
bryan mccloud chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
lol...it seems like hero aka wolf's old friends somehow dislike anthros.

i say they are either stupid or idiots totally.

good chapter man.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Why do I think that you got the name 'Malavore' from the Star Wars 'Mand'alor'? The similarity is eerie. Are you sure you weren’t thinking of Boba Fett or Jango Fett when making up the cheetah’s name?

And, as I was reading this, I was wondering, when will Jenessa tell Hero or someone that she trusts about what has happened to her, untill I read the part of Krystal 'over-hearing' her. For once, I don't mind telepathy being used unfairly.

And, as for the reply: you are not alone in not playing the Star Fox games; I don't own a single one, while you may have one, or two. And, yep we do have our scared humans. It is a human ( and possibly Anthro) trait that we all have; for it is what makes us 'human' ;)

Waiting for the rest of the story, Wolfsalvo, so no pressure. (Litteraly, if you get what I'm talking about)
GrimlockX4 chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Thanks Salvo, really appreciate it. :)

I wonder how Krystal and Jenessa are going to discuss about Hero/Wolf? Good luck on the next chapter and you're other stories.