Reviews for Bonded by Fate & Love by Chance
xXphayteXx chapter 4 . 7/25
Tears I was really enjoying this then I realized it was severly years old and abandoned! Well I will be faving it anyways just incase.
kaitlyn0409 chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Lol I agree! I was so hooked on what was going to happen! Ehhhh it's almost 2016 so almost 2 years ago u posted this and I'm dieing to find out what happened to howl and Sophie! Please post soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
Please update!
rrrlikeswolves99 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
please tell me you are continuing! I really like howl and sophie and you have and interesting idea! so please please please continue!
XxthedarksidexX chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
N-n-noo! I was hooked! So hooked! TTTT please updaatee.. December 2014 was the last update?! Nuu I really love this fic please dont let it die like my sister's fics.
Trastuspies chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
I love the "refreshing" situation in this story: it's quite different and enjoyable. I'm truly looking forward to your next update :)
screamersilent chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Just wanted to let yoy know I like your story alot n hope you update soon
guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Lemons update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
LEMON PLEASE! a descriptive one on top of that!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
One of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. I really hope the author updates, or someone else continues it.
kitty chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
someone PLEASE take over this story! i think its pretty clear that the original author is gone so PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ANYONE, KEEP THE STORY GOING!
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Good story!
guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
please update!
fuzzymonkey9000 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
pls write more .
Nashane chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I love this story, I can hardly wait to see what happens. Please write more soon. You keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Nashane- kun