Reviews for Game Over
robotortoise chapter 4 . 1/12
That was a phenomenal adventure story! I thought it was a surprise AU at first, you know, considering Felix got eaten, but I'm glad it wasn't. This ending was more clever. The story was also very sweet.
robotortoise chapter 3 . 1/12
Ooh, I bet she's going to edit the code and seperate Felix and the bug! This plot is really interesting! ...Also, Venelope with a laser gun? A scary thought.
robotortoise chapter 2 . 1/12
...Oh god.
robotortoise chapter 1 . 1/12
Wow, this was really cute! That's an interesting idea, and I think her trying not to die is very true to canon. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the next movie explored this.
FIF chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
I love how you made it a happy ending! Lots of stories have interesting plots but when they have ended you end up sitting on the couch crying you eyes out. Thank you!
l.h.o.o.q chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Whooo! You want to know what we thought, huh? I'm so happy having found it, I can't even leave an adequate review. Thank you for sharing! :)
Lady Shadow92 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
excellent story I loved it
Lady Shadow92 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I like the story so far but is felix really dead cant wait to find out
Jme Potter chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
I have read this before, and now, I wanted to read it again. But unfortunately, I forgot the title. Just then, I began searching for this story in this site. And guess what? I found it! And I swear I would remember the title for good.. I've read it 3 times this day, still one of the best! :)
MikariStar chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
very good story!
Ai chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Awwww, what a lovely story!

I'd like to think that the arcade owner would attempt to turn on his beloved game again at some point, and then they'd get their home back :b but otherwise, a very satisfying ending 3
Snake557 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
It's realllllllllllllly sweet! I'm happy with the end, you writes a good story! Keep up with good job, God bless you!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
HannahBerrie chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
This was brilliant! I loved it so much! I only wish it could have been a little longer, as it seemed to end rather abruptly. But all in all, great work!
keep-me-posted chapter 4 . 5/2/2013