Reviews for Every Little Thing
I'm not dead. I'm getting better. I don't want to go in the cart. I feel fine. I think I'll go for a walk.
I only know Howdy Doody from the PS2 game "Destroy All Humans!".

If you read the mind of the farmer NPCs, sometimes their thoughts will be "It's Howdy Doody Time. It's Howdy Doody Time.".

Now whenever I run around in that game giving everyone anal probes and causing their heads to explode, I chant "It's Howdy Doody Time!".
Lina03 chapter 70 . 3/25
I just love this little fic, thanks for sharing )
I love this story soooo much thanks for writing it
storywriter dream chapter 120 . 2/24
This story was absolutely Fantastic! I feel like there are so few really good stories with this crossover and I think this is the best one I have ever read! Amazing job!
eyleenm4 chapter 71 . 12/21/2014
I am quite in love right now
Moka-girl chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
I didn't know about the hentai/ecchi difference. Thanks for teaching me something new.
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 39 . 10/13/2014
Based on your description Batman is Sesshomaru in disguise
misherukuro chapter 120 . 9/21/2014
enjoyable thanks for the read
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
From a technological standpoint, making a self powered building is entirely feasible; the same type of generators that are used for backup electrical power could be used 24/7.

The real barriers to self powered buildings are legislation, noise, and cost effectiveness. It is generally more cheaper to use power from the grid than to create your own. Generators are noisy, and one's neighbors will complain. And in many places, it's not legal to have permanent power generators running full time.
RatherFabulous chapter 31 . 9/12/2014
She got bettah.
RatherFabulous chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
Okay, you actually got an actual, physical snerk of humour out of me there.
DTLA Biker chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
thanx for the lessons and laughs.
Elfy lolita chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
Ecchi kami hahahah thats rich
Sakimi1014 chapter 120 . 7/17/2014
Great story! Absolutely loved it! :)
2,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »