Reviews for Shattered Glass
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Good characterization. I especially liked the flashback, Clint remembering when he first met Natasha.
Just A Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Excellent. I'm impressed that you were able to convey Clint's sarcasm. I liked how you quoted the movie. I can't wait to see this tie in with the story. Well done.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is lovel. 3
ArtemisFrimm chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Not logging in to review because it's a pain in the arse and I'm lazy, but this was a really great one-shot. Very well written. Usually (or at least as of late) I've been avoiding stories that don't already have a lot of reviews, but something compelled me to read this one and I'm not gonna lie I was very impressed. Great writing style, very smooth and not at all choppy. This definitely deserves more attention than it's gotten thus far. Keep on writing my friend. You've gotten my metaphorical stamp of approval. :)
CaribbeanAzure chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This was a really nice story, Traveller! I quite enjoyed it. :D

It was good to see Clint dealing with the aftermath of being controlled by Loki. It honestly was something I hadn't thought about before but it worked very well and was believable.

The ending was very sweet! I am looking forward to your longer story! :o)
AGriffinWriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Marvel-ous! I love how descriptive and specific you are. You really captured Clint, in my opinion. He's such a cool character but we don't get to see much of his personality except for that one scene with Tasha. Very well done.