Reviews for The House of Red
amy chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
ab - so - lute - ly brilliant! OOh - tony and matilde - the plot thickens.
amy chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
"nicey nice" as the trolls would say! I love this story. It is so real! You have captured the charecteristics perfectly! You know, I just went to , to see if they had the 10th Kingdom on video (I've got the book and saw the TV series, but I still want the video) and it was £30.00! Still that hasn't put me off buying it! Okay I'm rambling here. Good story!
amy chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
this is absolutely brilliant. Just like the real tv/book. I am off to read the next part now, the only critiscism is: the trolls sounded too clever when plotting against Vrginia. Keep writing!
superfarmer chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
This was possibly the best sequel I've ever read. I am in awe of the detail and development that must have gone into this story for it to turn out so well. The characters are amazing, the plot is amazing, the whole thing is just plain... amazing! If you loved the 10th Kingdom, then you MUST read this story! Print it out or read it online, but whatever you do... READ IT!
Thundergryphon chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Really good!
Thundergryphon chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Wow...that was really good!
killerwhaletank chapter 1 . 10/20/2000
So far I've only read the first 2 parts, but I'm hooked. (At first I was a little leary because of the size of the story, but now I'm afraid that the end will come all too soon.) This story is fantastic and I can't even begin to imagine a better sequel for The 10th Kingdom. The characters are believable and true to the ones that we grew to love in the movie/book, (except that the Troll King's children seem to have gotten a little smarter. ;)) The story is totally compelling, very well thought out, and is well written. I can't wait to start reading the next part.
Sara chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
That was one of the most amazing things I ever read! It was really great! I hope you do a sequal. The only thing I could say was wrong with it would be the way you seem to use "your magesty" and "your highness" as if they are the same. "Your highness", is for a prince/princess. "Your magesty", is for a king/queen. But all together the story was wonderful. I'd love to see a sequal. Keep up thegreat writing. Sara V.
Carly chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
This is the best fanfic i have read to date. 10th kingdom or other subject, this is the best. Its long, but that works to your advantage and you'll probably want more once you've read "Red."
Claire chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
i loved this story so much! I can't just right now say how much I loved it! but I guess you get the idea GOOD STORY.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12