Reviews for The House of Red
bhoney chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
You do a terrific job with the characterization, especially of Wolf. I can hear him saying all this stuff when I'm reading. Really nice job!
bhoney chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
I really like Rose. And I'm sensing that the family history she's shared with Virginia about she and Wolf's ancestors is going to be pretty important later...I like that you're adding your own mythology to the story.
bhoney chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Oooh, cool-we get to meet Wolf's family! I'm super excited to see a wedding for Wolf and Virgina. Love seeing the gang all back together again!
bhoney chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Love Virginia and Wolf. Love that you're including the singing ring here!

Also, I always get a kick out of the Troll king's kids, so I'll be interested to see what they're getting up to.

And is it possible Prince Wendall is falling in love? Hmm...
bhoney chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Oooh, great use for the beer-producing refrigerator! I love seeing that the family is still working for Tony, how funny!

And I loved seeing Virginia and Wolf get to have a honeymoon of sorts.
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nice start to this. Loved the ominous ending: "If they'd stayed in her kingdom, most of what happened afterward would never have taken place."
AndrewK9000 chapter 68 . 4/5/2012
Awesome story! Every bit of it was just fantastic, absolutely fantastic.
TerraRini chapter 68 . 1/23/2012
Absolutely wonderful! I saw a few little spelling errors here and there, but nothing affecting the flow of the story. I think this would make a great movie sequel...You wrote very well and did a great job of sticking to the characters personalities from the original 10th Kingdom.
AndrewK9000 chapter 26 . 12/30/2011
What a twist!
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Thank you for such an amazing, lovely read. I am sad to see that there is no continuation after that ending, but nevertheless. The characterization was perfect and I loved that I was able to easily get into the characters' lives and personalities. I love this story almost as much as, or perhaps as much as I love 10th Kingdom, and that's saying a lot. I love how you intertwined more fairytale stories and I absolutely loved the traveling to the past so they could rediscover the truth.
lrigD chapter 68 . 12/28/2011
Well, you have caused me to lose quite some hours of sleep when I was up too late reading this story, but... I LOVE IT. Seriously. I didn't think that fanfiction could rival the awesomeness that is The 10th Kingdom, but this story proved me wrong. I can't give you an elaborate review right now because, once again, I should really be asleep now, but suffice it to say that I absolute love this story. The characters are real (as real as they can be), accessible and you write in a way that makes me understand how wolves, giants, elves and humans think and work! Very, VERY well done. I'll definitely read this one again!
AndrewK9000 chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
This story is awesome! Isaw 10th kingdom when it was aired & it rocked. You've really captured the magic.
BabyAngel-tears chapter 68 . 11/3/2011
OMI Gawd! Is there a sequel? I actually think this should be the sequel to the movie! To bad there isn't one.
Loki's Son chapter 68 . 5/5/2011
An epic length fanfiction. It was really good. I enjoyed every sentence, every nuance, every jot and tittle till the very end.

It had great scope and imagination. Thanks for sharing!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 68 . 5/3/2011
Normally, I don't care for the 10th kingdom, but you outdid yourself with this story. It really good. I can't wait to read the second one.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »