Reviews for The New Normal
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
I love this. Absolutely. The flow of writing is smooth and trancelike. It definitely captures every aspect of an image the story is trying to project. Their characters are definitely intact. Beautiful. Though I'm assuming Sherlock revealed himself because it was already safe? Right?
Livvy22 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Love this!
Poodle warriors chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Sherlock doesn't panic! (Of course he doesn't do panic, not Sherlock.) That was really funny- I liked it a lot.
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
MyRippedWings chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Ooooh, I liked this one. Nice job, loved the wine/ blood mix up. Great story!
Grace chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
I am loving your writing. :)
Navy Babe chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Gotta love sassy John and panicking Sherlock. :) This is exactly how I picture all of them dealing with Sherlock's "death;" you've captured everything perfectly. After reading through most of your Sherlock/Molly fics tonight, I think what I love the most is the way that you create this subtle intimacy between them. There's never anything outright romantic about them, but there's just enough to suggest there might be something more. Beautiful job, as usual. :)
Ash-dash1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh darn it. Another one of your stories to follow. I feel kind of stalker-ish, but not bad enough to not read the rest of your stories. And follow them if I feel the urge. Keep writing you got talent!
Kathmak chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Just found this fic and am really liking it. Can I tell you how much I love the pouty, petulant Sherlock? It is adorable!
MizJoely chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Loved it. Your writing style is wonderful and the whole confrontation and Sherlock's panic/not panic (depending on who you believe, lol) was perfect. I hope you write more or have written to check now!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Wow, wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading this,! Great job. I loved every bit and am eagerly looking forward to the rest no matter where it goes. Thanks for sharing!
Elixir.BB chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Words cannot describe how much I love this. Actually, I don't think words can describe how much I love you. This is brilliant. I love it all and the way Sherlock just comes in and it's just...amazing. You're awesome. You're writing is awesome and wowzers...seriously.
yay chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
That's a rather cheerful ending, and is rather nice.
yay chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Poor Lestrade.
yay chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
The comment about the interesting sleeve design made me laugh.

The comparison of their mourning helps.