Reviews for Verbuar
Mamy 83 chapter 33 . 9/5/2019
Jamais je n'avais lu une histoire aussi passionnante et originale. J'espère que tu n'as pas abandonné l'écriture parce que ce serait dommage. J'ai tellement hâte de lire la suite. Merci et bravo
Lunarmagi chapter 33 . 7/15/2018
oh my God!
da-blk-saiyangirl chapter 33 . 2/27/2018
This is an amazing story that you have here. I can't wait that I am now just finding it! I love your story arc its almost getting a 2 for 1 deal or something lol. I am anxiously wait for your next chapter. Thank you again for sharing!
ayahiraya chapter 15 . 2/17/2018
This chapter is really making me depressed and triggering my anxiety. Ugh.
yukino76 chapter 33 . 1/29/2018
oh Harry really i'm only waiting for when you will finally get peace and Dumbledick with his sick allies will finish dead
prakharb15 chapter 32 . 1/24/2018
Are you still working on the novel or have you dropped it
Lunarmagi chapter 32 . 8/9/2017
brilliant
Prosepina chapter 32 . 5/2/2017
Dumbledore is such a creep. Loved the ending of this chapter.
yukino76 chapter 32 . 4/30/2017
good update thanks
littlesprout chapter 32 . 4/30/2017
Love it.
Lunarmagi chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
I'm so happy to be reading this again
Animelyver chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
I usually don't like 1st POV stories but damn! You sure know how to interact with the audience! I'm planning to review in the epilogue, but I don't want to be one of the lurkers here while you work your way off with the fic. You're one of the best writers here in FF. I really love your grammar construction! The way you won't use a lot of "I's" in a paragraph, or at least use it every sentence. It's kinda annoying in my part if someone would overuse the pronoun. Good work again! I'll wait for the next update *cheers*
Guest chapter 31 . 4/9/2017
Dumbledore is such a creep. I hope he and the others who wronged Harry get their just desserts. I'm surprised that Tom and Severus didn't get more suspicious when Dumbledore wanted to watch Harry's health examination for the tournament. What possible reason could he have? That should have raised a ton of red flags before the dance even happened. Does anyone besides Harry and Poppy know that he wanted to watch?
Guest chapter 30 . 4/9/2017
Need to live through dark times to be able to appreciate the happy times better.
yukino76 chapter 31 . 4/8/2017