Reviews for We Stitch These Wounds
NightingaleTear chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Oh, this is beautiful! I do hope you will find the time to continue writing this story!
RayNicole chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Love it :) Hope to read more
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Please update! Loving it!
risingdancer chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Glad to see things are starting to work themselves out! Hope you update soon!
Settees-under-siege chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Please don't leave this for another 6 months! I think I'll go around the twist before then! Need more asap!
Downton Addict chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I love this. I hope you can find time to write more as I feel you have really captured them both so well.
Downton Addict chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
So good. I love how you have her feeling worse than their first year of marriage - very poignant.
CarlisleandEsme chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
So glad your back!
It was a awesome chapter as usual! :)

Cant wait for more!
LizzieCrawley chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I could feel their pain and it's beautifully writen. I loved it.
CountessCora chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Great chapter! xx
McGonagallFan chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
This is such an amazing story! I can't wait to see what happens next so please, please, please update soon! :D
SunshineCountess chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Oh, my word! I can almost imagine her pain... Very well written!
risingdancer chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I am glad you wrote about his guilt, and the way he keeps having nightmares about Cora's flu. It is very realistic! I wish he would understand that Cora needs him to just stay with her. It is being apart that disrupted her sleep! :'(
Update soon please!
Anna chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
This is soooo good! I hope you'll continue soon!
Cobert Fan chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I really like this story. Of course I don't like a strained Robert and Cora but I can't wait to see where this goes and how their relationship will be mended. I did not feel we were able to see that on screen. Thank you for writing this. I can't wait to read more.