Reviews for Mistaken Identity
I cried out lpud on the period
You made her whammmo mkre craxier
KyrieJunkie chapter 13 . 1/26
Tee hee 'ogre feet', Eric and sookie are adorable.
All I want for Christmas and New Years is another chapter or 10. Seriously, I love this story. It took a couple of chapters to catch me, but when it did... you got me hook,line and sinker! I've reread this more times than I can count on 2 hands... and I'm not overexagerating, more please! Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
Talk about a light weight lol she only had two shots?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
The hats question was hilarious, but that's the only thing I really liked about this chapter to be brutally honest. I don't like Sookie's character that much as she seems a little promiscuous and bossy. I can't see her ordering Eric to dance with her like that. It just doesn't fit. Interesting idea though and the humor seemed like something I would've enjoyed.
tleel chapter 39 . 8/18/2016
I'm not sure if I like your story or not. I don't like all the swearing but the story line is okay. Now what do we do about Jason. Hope to see an update soon as it has been 8 months since you last updated.
tleel chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
First off liking your story. I'm a little confused about sookies age though, when she's at the bar she says she 19 years old, but at the beginning of this chapter you say Arlene is in her mid 30's and Sookies is10 years younger that would make her in her mid 20's like 25. So I guess I'm asking is she 19 or 25 years old in your story?
116jeff chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
'You got any of those weird horned hats, too?' Bahaha! Hilarious!
KyrieJunkie chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
'It dawns onto me, that I feel so protected around him. I feel safe. That was probably just because he was strong, and he didn't mind doing terrible things for me...' LOL, this is the type of thing that cracks me up, she's so la dee da about stuff, it makes me laugh wholeheartedly.
tanseynz chapter 39 . 5/26/2016
Only Eric!
I have never laughed so much. Those two are so incredibly clueless but so very sweet when they're not being completely psychotic.
Seriously, how did Jason stake his ear?
KyrieJunkie chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
Oooooo cue Bill and his drama, this is where it gets exciting.
KyrieJunkie chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
*claps excitedly * I love this story.
KyrieJunkie chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
Ha, they're so blunt when they talk to each other, but they don't ever understand the other. It's great silliness, love it!
desireecarbenell chapter 34 . 5/2/2016
How can Eric buy Grans house when it was not up for sale? That makes no scence.