Reviews for Mistaken Identity
tleel chapter 39 . 8/18
I'm not sure if I like your story or not. I don't like all the swearing but the story line is okay. Now what do we do about Jason. Hope to see an update soon as it has been 8 months since you last updated.
tleel chapter 2 . 8/15
First off liking your story. I'm a little confused about sookies age though, when she's at the bar she says she 19 years old, but at the beginning of this chapter you say Arlene is in her mid 30's and Sookies is10 years younger that would make her in her mid 20's like 25. So I guess I'm asking is she 19 or 25 years old in your story?
116jeff chapter 1 . 6/17
'You got any of those weird horned hats, too?' Bahaha! Hilarious!
KyrieJunkie chapter 11 . 5/31
'It dawns onto me, that I feel so protected around him. I feel safe. That was probably just because he was strong, and he didn't mind doing terrible things for me...' LOL, this is the type of thing that cracks me up, she's so la dee da about stuff, it makes me laugh wholeheartedly.
tanseynz chapter 39 . 5/26
Only Eric!
I have never laughed so much. Those two are so incredibly clueless but so very sweet when they're not being completely psychotic.
Seriously, how did Jason stake his ear?
KyrieJunkie chapter 10 . 5/5
Oooooo cue Bill and his drama, this is where it gets exciting.
KyrieJunkie chapter 8 . 5/3
*claps excitedly * I love this story.
KyrieJunkie chapter 7 . 5/3
Ha, they're so blunt when they talk to each other, but they don't ever understand the other. It's great silliness, love it!
desireecarbenell chapter 34 . 5/2
How can Eric buy Grans house when it was not up for sale? That makes no scence.
desireecarbenell chapter 27 . 5/2
Is edgeington the one who killed Eric's people?
desireecarbenell chapter 22 . 5/2
I am wondering if Compton killed Gran?
desireecarbenell chapter 12 . 5/2
I love this sad lonely and lost Eric.
desireecarbenell chapter 7 . 5/2
Well I wonder if Eric is going interrogate Compton?
desireecarbenell chapter 4 . 5/2
I love Godric...Maybe he is some where being held like fairy land?
desireecarbenell chapter 3 . 5/2
Yellow dress/stripper pole. too funny.