Reviews for The Wasteland Warrior: Genesis
nessiesmith2012 chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
So after looking and not finding a clean water source she give it to some stranger. Uhh no that isnt even naive its suicidal. Proven by her willing exposing herself to lethal dosage of radiation by a "crackpot" who tells her her dna is kinda screwy she doesnt even get mad just moves on. im hoping this is the authors way of showing she has alot tolearn but the same time these are the simpiliat things to say no to
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 18 . 5/21/2016
Sally is armoring up. That should help to keep her healthy and alive.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 17 . 5/21/2016
Sally sure does like to help out everyone she comes across...

That was pretty funny that Sally told Charon to read a book. And it is even more funny that he actually did it! The thought of big, tough Charon sitting quietly and reading a book is a very funny one.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 16 . 5/21/2016
The battle at GNR certainly is an intense one.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
It can be very handy having Charon around.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
Pretty decent chapter. I like the idea of a celebration at Megaton. It's not often that the Wastelanders get to relax and have any kind of festival.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
Sally sure is a nice person. She is always giving purified water to people in need.

That ticket taking robot sure is a tough customer! If you don't have a ticket, look out!
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
It is interesting the way you work the V.A.T.S. system into the story. This is done in a very believable way.

So, Sally has met Charon. I wonder if she will fall in love with him like what happens in many other Fallout 3 fan fiction stories. I guess time will tell.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
Finding out that she was not born in the vault must have been difficult and shocking for Sally. For so long she had been led to believe that and she now finds out that it is a lie. It must make her wonder what other things her father lied about.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 10 . 5/20/2016
This is the chapter where Sally meets The Brotherhood of Steel. They are very good friends to have.

And Sally also gets her first glimpse of a super mutant. I think they are really super cool! I love the super mutants. They are my favorite enemy in Fallout 3.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
Grayditch might be my least favorite location in Fallout 3. I hate those fire ants! They give me the creeps! *Shudder!*
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
Yay! Sally disarmed the bomb! Sally likes Megaton! I get the feeling that Sally and I are going to get along just fine!

I notice in this chapter you corrected the mistake about the name of the establishment run by the Stahl's. You are now calling it The Brass Lantern instead of The Brass Tavern. I'm guessing that maybe a few people pointed out your mistake to you. I didn't want to say anything about it. This is your story and if you want to change some things around, that is your right.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
If Sally wants to stay alive, she will need to learn to always be aware of what is happening around her. I hope that her perception levels increase soon.

I like the changes you have made about how the stimpaks work. In your story, those meds are not the magical cure all that they are in the game. This change helps to make your story more believable and dramatic.

I like the way you write Doc Church. You get his personality exactly right.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
Once all the raiders get cleared out, the Super Duper Mart is a pretty good place. Lots of good stuff to take. And some mattresses to sleep on to help a person heal and recover.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
This is a very good chapter with plenty of action. I feel like I am in good hands with you. I plan on sticking around for the long haul. I really like long, epic stories.

I think Sally definitely made a smart decision when she sneaked past the Deathclaw. Those things may very well be the most dangerous creatures in the whole Wasteland. With her being so recently out of the vault, she is nowhere near ready yet to mess with a Deathclaw.