Reviews for Not Sharing
Fushicho92 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
really cute :)
ExGratia chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I remember this as the first Ace x Marco story I've ever read and I still enjoy this :)
And everytime I can't help but feel sorry for Sabo, hahaha :D
Loved this 3
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Funny, steamy, and good writing. I like.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
FAN!
gaarablack chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I loved it ! love Sabo but he fit the roll so perfectly!
robin3zoro chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
heheheh, i never could think they can all be friend... i hate sabo!
alniyat chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Great story! :D
I hope this won't be the last MarcoxAce fic you write.
Spent the first and the last parts of the story going all mushy. Loved the moments between the pair. (the steamy part too xD )
Wanted to beat up Sabo though...still do. But I guess thats Marco's job 3:)
Looking forward to your future works!
Chuchu chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
LORD ALMIGHTY, that was some glorious MarcoXAce you have going on in this! There needs to be more LOVE in the Marco & Ace archive and you sir, have made a wholly beautiful contribution to this pairing, you deserve all the awards ! And damn Sabo, you evil bum XD You should know better that Ace belongs to Marco, nice try though ! Hopefully you'll write more of this pairing because I swear, MarcoXAce are my ultimate OTP and there is NEVER enough of them in this site! Write again soon because you did a good job with this one :3
Anjelle chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Cute story :D Really weird to see Sabo playing the villain. I like it! You got creative ;) Anyways thanks for the awesome read and I hope you write more fics in the future
azab chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
i loved it it is sweet but i still feel bad for sabo
VS Yaney chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was great! Marco and Ace are so cute, but I can help but feel pity for Sabo. ;-; Even he was considerably an ass, but hey I'd still ship it. I liked how the focus was not only on the two but Kidd and Law xD it was great, those two are hilarious!
mamc97nolongeranonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
F*ck yeah a MarcoAce shipping fanfic writer you rock!