Reviews for Downtime
Kurosu chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Poor Robin, lol.. having to designate a whole chest to Henry's Risen parts. Yeah.. he's disturbingly scary and hilarious at the same time... what is it with these Plegian dark mages?! -kuro
Kurosu chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Heh, that was interesting and funny! It's nice you kept her nameless, though naming her Robin won't hurt either since it was the name the game suggests. And I must thank you for not using your own made up naming, lol.. I can't seem to read stories when someone uses a different name than Robin.. sorta irks me, a pet peeve I guess. -kuro
Lyra Silver chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Haha. Awesome. I might be posting in the feedback thread for this, but this is amazing. The present tense was a bit off-putting for me in the beginning, and your introspectives ("Said maneuver's success rate did vary in the field") is something that I tend to notice a little too often in fanfics, but whatever. Masterfully written.
passwordrawr chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Oh Henry you weirdo.
(I personally don't like him... or Tharja.)
passwordrawr chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
*coughChromhackcough* GO YOU!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Now this is not only amusing, but really fitting for the game itself. It's so easy to imagine this as a support conversation. Henry is his cheerfully unhinged and macabre self and the Avatar's reactions are spot on. Very nicely done! No complaints here at all.
Sparks101 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Oh Henry, what a little odd ball he is. Good chapter by the way.
AquaticSilver chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Ilike Henry. Remind me of Sougo :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
i loved this, please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
PER. FECT. I love you for writing this. Gaius is so fine, and you're captured his character perfectly.
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Hahaha nice :D

Gauis is so funny!
L.C. Li chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Cute and well-written.

FEM TACTICIAN AND CHROM YES PLZ.
COOKIECHEESEMAN chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Cool idea, this story. Just a little bit of interaction between people in normal circumstances, or as normal as you can get. Leads to many possibilities that can be exploited!

Hope future chapters are this good! Although, why am I even worried about that? :p
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Haha, laundry time XD I'm not the most well-versed in FE13 characterization, but I did like the premise of this fic, so I enjoyed reading it. :D
Sparks101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I really liked this story. Nicely written. The avatar and her bathroom problems.