Reviews for Devoir
Szcher chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was excellent I love the aspect of romance yet still staying true to the characters and I think you should keep on writing more like this but I love this couple and this story so please but only if you want to continue to chapter 2 and I don't even care if you don't put dirty things in there I'm not that kind of guy I just like the romance.
ArkieR chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
So cute! :DDD
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Heroes break. And if they're his friends, or somebody he just met, Peter will be their to help put them back together.

Keep up the great work.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aw! Love this! It's beautiful and fitting after that ep! :D Peter's such an awesome person, and you totally showed that and his bond with Ava here! :DD Really nice to find a well-written fic on here, too! XD To be honest, there was one instance where it didn't quite sound like Ava (I swore to myself I'd keep it out of the hands of others as well as keeping it out of the reaches of those who wouldn't be able to control such incredible power."), and that long paragraph of Pete's may have seemed very slightly shaky, but otherwise, AMAZING job with characterization! Rock on! Hope you write more for this fandom!
Kyubbiman chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
awesome and super sweet
Canuck101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Well done, I liked this one a lot, I hope you like the Peter/Ava one I started. review if you do.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Encore! Encore!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Nice story. It was a scene that was very in character. I really like the connection between Ava and Peter, but only as friends/kinda siblings. Mostly because I'm a MJ/Peter shipper for life.
Another person who actually would understand Ava is Danny. He also knows that training is important and actually since meditating is a big part of mental training, he trains practically all the time. Also he was kinda forced into the role of the Iron Fist (it's actually the tittle of the holy weapon of Kun Lung and his father was the pupil of the last one and wanted to become the next) and also had to take over his fathers business as CEO, which is a Company, that is the biggest rival of Oscorp and Stark Industries. He has a really sad and dark backstory, which you wouldn't suspect when you see him. Check it out on Wikipedia.
Also according to the comics the Tiger Jade Amulett actually is originally from Kun Lung, so he probably knows a lot about it. I actually can't wait for the episode that uncovers his past. I saw the character on Avengers:Earths Mightiest Heroes and liked him instantly. It's also nice that his teenage version has the same voice actor as Kevin Levin.
I also ship him and Ava. And also does Peter I think. I his little soap opera fantasy in 'Freaky' the only other people besides him and MJ, that apeared in the credits are Danny and Ava.
Anyway I love 'Utimate Spiderman' and hope there will be third season. And I also think there should be a spin-off called 'The adventures of Spiderman and Mini Nova' (see the episode 'Damage').
I love how Sam and Peter interact. It's so funny.
I hope you will write more fics to this series. There are really not many good out there.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I like it, should do more.

Thou I'm a PowerSpidey fan couple myself ;p

But I liek the AvaxPeter bonding :D
mellyjv chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
loved it :-)
Slayzer chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I always thought Peter and Ava had some common ground with how they relate to their powers and responsibilities. If Peter wasn't cracking jokes I think he'd be a wreak of guilt and self loathing.

You really got them finding that understanding in a sincere way. Also your portrayal of Ava was great as she was believably shaken but not fragile or weak.

A very good read and fits right in with the Ultimate Spider-man world nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
awesome
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
You're a really good writer.
SkysFireLady15 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I saw devoir and I'm like "Wait? Homework?" Stupid french class... my french teacher calls our homework devoir... anyway. It was really sweet. I like you even more for writing USM! :)