Reviews for Reaching Daybreak
dawnraptor chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
I'm very sorry. This fic began so beautifully, and now it's all so wretched. The plot is gone swimming and there are a lot of illogical things. To point only one of them, how come that a prisoner has his sword? Life is too short to spend it with these plot holes. I'm sorry, I have to drop.
Winry1021 chapter 44 . 12/6/2015
So cute! Nice love making scenes... *wink* Love the way the Clare and Ari started teasing Wolfram too at dinner. That was certainly a "lol" moment. XD Congrats on making it to the end! Everything was wrapped up nicely. And it was very heart warming to see that Wolfram is finally reaching the point where he doesn't feel unnecessary jealousy or pain over Yuuri. They shall have a happy marriage, as they've shown cooperation and understanding throughout the story. Poor Murata though. *crickets* Oh, nobody cares about him? Cool beans. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Fire and Ice. I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did and will continue to read more of your future works!

-Dani yo #1 homie
Mir chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Why ... Doesn't this have more reviews ?! I'm not even finished and I have a feeling I'm going to be in for a ride... I mean, I already have with the past few chapters I've been reading. This is by far one of the best, or even THE BEST fic I've read about Kyo Kara Maoh. I'd have to finish the story to make a final judgment but I'm really enjoying myself right now.
I really love this!
Miss Ai Naz chapter 44 . 10/16/2015
I'm so glad... You don't know how happy I am to be able to read the ending of this beautiful story... I was hoping to read this last chapter from the day it was updated but unfortunately for me, my very busy schedule had been stopping me from doing so... Anyway, this is a very amazing fanfiction. I love it so much, and thank you for writing this...
MADStar529 chapter 44 . 9/29/2015
Such a great story.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/26/2015
Finally wolf could be happy with yuuri :)
Sawyer Fan chapter 44 . 9/24/2015
Wow, what can you really say to do this story justice? It was such an epic ride from the first chapter to the last. We got to see the lowest lows and the highest highs, all beautifully written in such a way that you felt like you were there watching it all unfold.

The first part...whoa whoa whoa whoa! Looks like someone was getting busy, and busy, and busy again...sleep, busy and busy again. I hope you can't see my blush over the internet...

Too adorable about all the wedding talk and Wolfram feeling scandalized about kissing Yuuri in public. Hehehee...he better watch it if he and Yuuri come to an American baseball game, they could end up on the Kiss-cam!

Glad that Yuuri and Murata got to mend their differences. It would've been nice to be a fly on the wall to overhear that conversation ;)

What the?! The Hacker at the wedding?! Hope he was there to be the bathroom attendant! Was there someone sitting on his face when they asked if anyone objected to the union? Well, even if they didn't even use that phrase, I hope someone sat on him either way(after applying one of those sanitary toilet seat covers).

I'm glad Wolf did kiss Yuuri in the end, and he was the one who initiated it.

I think the part I liked the most, and I liked a lot of parts ;) was when Wolfram and Waltorana were sharing a dance. IDK...it just touched me in some way. It finally put the last of Wolf's doubts behind him once and for all.

Even though the last part was very short, it was perfect. A perfect ending to a marvelous story.

You should take a bow for this story (adding applause). You are truly amazing, not only in writing, but being you as well *huggles*. Don't ever forget that!

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
AliceCullen3 chapter 44 . 9/24/2015
LOVE IT!
AliciaMCDeBurgh chapter 44 . 9/24/2015
Like you said Spirit Of Roses, don't be afraid to be honest and I'm going to tell you the absolute truth. This was such a beautiful, heartwarming ending and it had me in tears. I'm actually still wiping them away as I write this review and I want to say thank you. Thank you for writing such an exquisite masterpiece, I have said it before and I will say it again that Reaching Daybreak is my favourite fanfiction of all time. All the way through the story it was a mixture of love, heartbreak, hurt, comfort, friendship, trust, happiness, joy and so many more and that is why it's my favourite out of everything that I have read. Again, I want to say thank you and I would say well done but I think your hard work and this story passes way over just giving you a well done and you deserve more and so I'm going to say congratulations to you and to this story. Just as an after note, I would like to tell you how excited I am for your story 'Fire And Ice', I already know that it's going to be amazing and I can't wait. Anyway, I hope you have a marvellous day and relax because you deserve the free time after working so hard. Alicia MC DeBurgh
Guest chapter 44 . 9/23/2015
I'm overwhelming it's ended so beautifully a happy ending for both of them! Another story to remembered!
Miss Ai Naz chapter 43 . 9/4/2015
I thought that I'm the luckiest person for I was able to read this beautiful story of yours... Honestly... I love this story so much that I can't help but to keep on smiling as I was reading the last part of this chapter... It truly is a wonderful story... I thought that I was't able to read the whole story with my busy college life and not to mention how lengthy this story was, but all the while reading it, your very skill and writing talent had me overwhelmed in this fanfic...and I can't stop myself from getting too over excited to read the ending of this fanfic..
Anyway, thank you for writing this story, you've given me a wonderful imagination and plenty of Yuuram super lovey dovey sweet love...

Much love and hug,
Ai Naz
Miss Ai Naz chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
Oh God... I start to love this fic even more... When I first read this story, I instantly fall in love with it... I can't wait to read the next chapters...
AliciaMCDeBurgh chapter 43 . 7/7/2015
Love this chapter, it's so sweet. This is one of my favourite Yuuram stories ever. :-)
Sawyer Fan chapter 43 . 7/1/2015
Finally able to post! For some stupid reason FF wouldn't let me sign on!

That was quite the duel. I'm still not sure if Murata didn't have some hidden motive besides his infatuation with Wolfram. He knew he didn't have Wolfram's love, so why jeopardize his relationship with Yuuri?

Glad to see Yuuri fighting for his future with Wolf and even being a bit jealous. Jealous much, Yuuri? Hmmm?

The Hacker repentant?! Bwahahaha! I betcha it had everything to do with the gigantic box of Mucinex I was shaking at him! That stuff kicks out any last trace of snot in your system, so I figured it would work on the biggest concentration of phlegm there is.

Sad to hear the story is ending in the next chapter, but yet, any good story has to end. *Sniff* You have given us readers quite the ride!
Winry1021 chapter 43 . 6/30/2015
*sings* It's getting hot in here (so hot) so take off both your towels (I am getting so hot, Imma shake my boobies). Clearly I love your story. Can't believe it's so close the end! And I know who else is "getting close" ufufufu. Awesome duel and awesome PASSIONATE LOVEMAKING. *splash* It would be sad if Murata walks by and hears it and a single tear rolls down his face. Oh well yay yuuram! This is definitely one of my favorite chapters, even without the buttseks! Yay! *flies away*