Reviews for The Many Shapes of Fortune
Manawydan chapter 8 . 2/15
Wonderful story so far! I haven't found many good post-AMoL fics, but you're doing a great job with this one.
It's nice that there's so much mystery regarding what happened to Arryne with the Aelfinn and Eelfinn. I think it's interesting that despite not being able to remember her time with the finn's a lot her habits stem from that period. I assume her practice of dodging people and branches comes from that. Also the way she seems to see invisible foes while sword practicing.
Her maturity level is fascinating to me. When you first introduced her, I wasn't sure what age she was supposed to be. She seems to drift in personality from a carefree child with wide-eyed wonder to someone constantly nervous and irrevocably scarred. The psychological impacts of her experience and memory loss bring your story to a level that you don't often see with fanfics. I do hope you decide to continue this soon.
abbybanshee chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
I love it! I want more!
Atheau chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Still kind've early on to be making any real constructive opinions, but you have a solid writing style and I look forward to seeing more.

Given that Mat was one of my favorite characters from the series, I especially like the hint of his personality in Arryne, as well as the inclusion of the Snakes & Foxes.