Reviews for Hero Standards
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
YAY!

Oh, I've been hoping you'd do a tag to the season six finale ever since it aired! I absolutely adore your Psych fics, and I'm always up for a Shawn/Henry father-son story! :)

Wonderful little piece, and I hope you write some more Psych stuff soon!
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Wow, a lot said in very few words. Beautifully done. This helps tide me over for the premier tonight.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I've got to tell you, you really did a fantastic job with this! I absolutely adore father/son stories (I'm sure I've said that already), and this was just beautiful and moving, thank you.
cindythechef chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Sniff Sniff that was beautiful man :
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I like this! Especially the way it gets kind of jumbled - in a good way - near the middle. It definitely captures the rapid, confusing thought process that goes on during critical moments. Great job! :)
Liberty Hoffman chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
awww made me cry a bit :) love it :)
fantomfaire chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Absolutely incredible! This was beautifully written and really shows a side of Shawn not often seen. What a fantastic return to Psych fan fiction - thank you so much for sharing!
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Very Nice! His one true hero. I liked the line about the broken family that looks different now. Still family, but different. :o)DA
RomansRoad chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I did a dance when this showed up in my email.

So glad that you wrote for Psych again!

This was wonderful, you did really well at portraying the balance between Shawn being angry with Henry and loving him. It wasn't too sappy, but it struck a sort of emotional spot that made me really enjoy this.

Wonderful!