Reviews for In Time
Aaaaw. Will there be a next chapter? :-D
Silvermist001 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Really Cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is so beautifully written! Congrats! To you and to Mettlei, for her birthday!
lv90047 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hmmm...never once did I EVER imagine them as a couple. But the story was beautifully written nonetheless. Even though this isn't my number one yaoi couple, I appreciate the effort you provided when you wrote this. And because of that, I enjoyed it very much.
I hope you write another one soon. :)
Mettlei chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Well...damn. I don’t even know what to say or where to start. It made me happy, really it did... I was smiling all through it and I still am smiling. It was beautiful, the way you described Itachi...all his traits and the way he looked under the moonlight, just beautiful. And the scenery.. I mean a lake? That is just... I don’t know, the whole story was beautiful for the lack of a better word. And I liked the reasons why Hidan liked Itachi... it is very hard to reason with anything when one is intrigued.
I think you did well with writing Hidan! And just so you know you shocked me a bit as well... I mean, it was so sweet and beautiful and then 'bam' I get a bit of naughtiness, roughness and a bit of naughty talk. That was a nice cherry on top of the cake :D
Thank you so very much! And know that I appreciate having you in my life as well and this means really a lot to me, I might even admit it got me a bit teary eyed reading the dedication and all.
You did really well and I enjoyed it a lot! This was the perfect start for the day (it is around four in the morning for me)! Thank you!