Reviews for Time Matters Not
Einzven chapter 1 . 5/4
i . imgur w0C0o . jpg

Picture of Lucina (older) and Lucia (Younger) with Robin
Einzven chapter 3 . 5/4
I found the picture... Though its a "bit" late since you uploaded this chapter...

PrinceDoebler chapter 3 . 2/25
The artist for that image is a Japanese artist named Tokusa Riko. Search for 砥草りこ to find them.
thegangerdoctor chapter 1 . 2/2
3 years of waiting to see if this ever gets updated and it never was, rather sad, rather sad indeed
darkchaser chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
I think that it can be safely assumed that you won't be making anymore additions to this story let alone any of your other ones since it been almost a year since you last updated any of them
Trumpetchris95 chapter 12 . 4/20/2016
I thought I couldn't love this fanfic anymore than I did, but then you go and throw in that Doctor Who reference! I applaud you sir/ma'am! I applaud you!
CoronaCrown chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
Blue box! Holy cow, I can't believe I didn't see that before! I practically SCREAMED when I saw that sentence!
robotortoise chapter 13 . 2/2/2016
D'awwwww. what a sweet and cute story!
PrinceMittens chapter 13 . 1/25/2016
"Hopefully shouldn't take a year to come out"
-2 years later-
-twiddles thumb :)-
Nah jk. This was a good place to end tbh. I feel satisfied with post-endgame RobinxLucina. Many thanks! -
Guest chapter 13 . 1/6/2016
Welp. He's dead. Chrom's going to get a crit and hit him directly in the junk. And we all know what happens when enemies get crits on your units in Awakening. They die. Because if l there is actually a crit chance, the unit is either super weak, or you are just starting the game, based on my experience.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
Reading your authors note now (2015) gave me a very good laugh. And good story, it warmed my heart :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
Update pls
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
You officially have 11 days before your statement of "shouldn't take a year to come out" goes down the shitter.
MP36PH3S chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
I shouldn't like this because it's all fluff and I'm not a terrible fan of RobinxLucina, but the fuck with that, this is a great fic.

If it takes a while to update, I understand too. Take your time, because right now that's working for the quality.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/29/2015