Reviews for Intoxicating
Rozzy0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I don't watch Sherlock, but I'm from the Hufflepuff Common Room so I thought I'd read it anyway :) I thought the two characters came through really clearly and you got into their heads so well - and this is coming from someone who didn't know anything about them! It was beautifully written, well done.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
ANVOPASNVOWIAERGU. YOU.
THIS.
This was just so beautiful and I loved it. It was adorable and fantastic. I loved your characterization of both Harry and Clara. It definitely fits with my headcanon of both. And Harry was in character from what we know of her from John.

I love how Clara is the good girl type. And how she knows that Harry is trouble. Her drunkness reminds me of my own. So I think you completely nailed it.

Harry making Clara breakfast was super sweet. I like how she did that, even though she didn't have to.

The last part was adorable! I love the fact that Harry put Clara down as her secondary contact. Though, it does make me wonder when this was set. I'd say a while before John came back from war, but I don't exactly remember.

["I'm not sure I'm ready for this." /"I'm not sure anyone is ever ready for this, Clara."] - I loved this line! It was so honest and real. Perfect!

[Also — because how could it not be? — for Sam and her Clara, from Harry and I.] - Clara and I thank you and Harry! :D It was a gorgeous fic. And I loved it so much!