Reviews for The Potter Diaries BK One: The Potter Legacy
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
NatalieLynn chapter 19 . 10/2/2018
Great story so far! I see it's been a very long time since you updated it last. I hope all is well with you and that your muse returns soon inspiring you to continue this.
vampireanimegurl chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
please write a sequel I loved this whole story
Ilena Petrova chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
Sad that you never wrote the sequel
ro781727 chapter 3 . 1/19/2018
Harry would know what wolfsbane is since 3rd year.
rmiser1994 chapter 19 . 5/31/2016
awesome first fic in this series ~ can't wait to read the next one! Are/Can you post on this fic when you put it up? so i don't miss it!
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
satene chapter 19 . 2/12/2015
A very good story, I really enjoyed it. I do hope you plan on publishing the other two books, amazing work so far :)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
please upload the sequel soon i love this story!
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 19 . 11/2/2013
love this

Bonnie is a BITCH .

love new kat.

love JER/TYLER.

where is Kol?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
Harry is basically just obeying Elena in this, shes a sue.
bscurlygirl chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
I love it, I can't wait for book two, please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
hei! harry is not stupid and he does know what vervain and wolfsbane is ok!, especially after first year he surelly knows what wolfsbane is. so just ... don't do it anymore ok?
KeegSlytherin chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
Well, it's quite entertaining! A tad too fast-paced here and there, but still good. I look forward to the sequel!
rebelscum96 chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
I loved it! Cant wait for the sequel :)