Reviews for a crush like an empty soda can
kidstandout chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
this is too adorable. make it stop lol
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh, my God, cuteness overload. Well done!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ohmyjoss, I love this so much.

Like, seriously, seriously love this.

Which is weird, a bit, because I sort of see the entire Batfam as actual siblings, so it's like they're brother and sister usually, but snapdragons, I think you're making me ship Dami/Steph.

And I am okay with this. :)

I love this. Your Steph voice is fantastic and snarky and lovely and PERFECT and I adore Dami and yours is spot on and lovely and wonderful and all sorts of nice things to say.

Love.
Icha chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Cute! Thanks! Love Steph and Damian!
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
...and that is how to take care of all your problems. Just shove it into your armpit. :) I love it!
guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ah, yes, Damian throwing a temper tantrum...hahahaha everything fits perfectly. Please, please do a sequel these two are just too comical.
Kickin' Kori Anders chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Damian was awesome in this, and Alfred's line about his little monsters made me want to laugh and cry1 Stephanie though... she was a little off. Her narrative was somewhat... harsher than she usually is. Just saying, that she can be annoyed by Damian, but not necessarily hate him.

Muc.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
LOL, I really enjoyed reading this. And how Alfred asked Steph which little monster she was referring too-that was hilarious!
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
:OJHP:OSJGPO:Kf\d:mgfs'hkkjdmgsfsd
wat
I haven't even read the comics and I know who these people are.
BE IMPRESSED.
Also, I sort of ship this now. Well. When Damian is older.
ALSO I SEE THE NO TOUCHY TOUCHY MANIFESTING HERE.
You have made me fall in love with Damian Wayne, Sara, I mean what a little asshole.
AND THE WAY HE CALLS HER BROWN.
And Alfred.
MOAR.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
hiilllaaaarrrriiiiiaaaaaasss ssssss... loved it.
Dusty Octopus chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
ROFL this was hilarious and beautiful. Damian was very in character XD great job
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
aw, it was adorable :) And now I'm thinking about a seventeen years old Damian glaring at Steph and telling her "this crap is still there"
Vchanny chapter 1 . 2/25/2013