Reviews for Reforged and Sublimated
jayley chapter 13 . 7/19
i was expecting drama but can't deny easy acceptance made me happier!
jayley chapter 11 . 7/19
awh this chapter gave me the feels! although i noticed the lack of magic confession...bad sign
jayley chapter 10 . 7/19
i mean hunith is being a bit much, because pushed into it or not, morgana was an adult who made a decision that resulted in, if i'm not mistaken, a whole bunch of death...and nor did she appear to try and bring about much justice for magic users when she actually DID get any power, for however short it lasted. that said, i do like when morgana becomes good again and where this is going! but ya know, morgana tried to murder her son many times, hunith could be a little less 'poor wounded morgana', lol
gaylelbf chapter 18 . 7/18
Nice story!
Adele chapter 3 . 5/14
I love Hunith, the way you portray her, the wisdom and love with which she handles and teaches Morgana
Adele chapter 2 . 5/14
I love the way you portray Hunith in this story. She is so compassionate strong, clear headed and intelligent.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 18 . 7/17/2017
THIS STORY IS FREAKING AMAZING! I love it so much, thank you for writing it!
Adele chapter 18 . 5/1/2017
I love this story. So glad you wrote a sequel.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
This is infantile.
cindy4651 chapter 18 . 7/26/2016
This was fantastic, thank you so much!
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
I keep reading reveal fics because every once in a while, I see a new one like this. I've never seen a reveal where Arthur witnessed Merlin saving someone else's life. And I've never seen Merlin take it a step further at the trial than he had to.

Also, very well written. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Amazing job. One of the most enjoyable Merlin fanfics I've ever read. I wish they had ended the series like this.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
What unmitigated garbage this is... St Morgana of the Holy Bloodstained (but it was the fault of the murdered!) hands is nothing but a nauseating reflection on how shallow and ugly the writer is.
guessthisismypenname chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
Hi. I find the concept of this fic quite engaging, but I don't completely agree with the way Morgana and the other high priestesses are being portrayed. Morgana is a powerful sorceress, not just in the show but throughout the retellings of the Arthurian legends. She has impressive healing powers and is an unparalleled seer, so Vadoma being given that description was a little unbelievable for me.

I guess the fact Morgana is being portrayed as more of a feminine mystique than an extremely powerful sorceress irks me a bit. Because she really is powerful, it's not easy to become a high priestess of the old religion.

But I do like the plot, and am intrigued about the rest of the story.
Amylo chapter 18 . 7/19/2015