Reviews for Reforged and Sublimated
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 18 . 7/17
THIS STORY IS FREAKING AMAZING! I love it so much, thank you for writing it!
Adele chapter 18 . 5/1
I love this story. So glad you wrote a sequel.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
This is infantile.
cindy4651 chapter 18 . 7/26/2016
This was fantastic, thank you so much!
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
I keep reading reveal fics because every once in a while, I see a new one like this. I've never seen a reveal where Arthur witnessed Merlin saving someone else's life. And I've never seen Merlin take it a step further at the trial than he had to.

Also, very well written. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Amazing job. One of the most enjoyable Merlin fanfics I've ever read. I wish they had ended the series like this.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
What unmitigated garbage this is... St Morgana of the Holy Bloodstained (but it was the fault of the murdered!) hands is nothing but a nauseating reflection on how shallow and ugly the writer is.
guessthisismypenname chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
Hi. I find the concept of this fic quite engaging, but I don't completely agree with the way Morgana and the other high priestesses are being portrayed. Morgana is a powerful sorceress, not just in the show but throughout the retellings of the Arthurian legends. She has impressive healing powers and is an unparalleled seer, so Vadoma being given that description was a little unbelievable for me.

I guess the fact Morgana is being portrayed as more of a feminine mystique than an extremely powerful sorceress irks me a bit. Because she really is powerful, it's not easy to become a high priestess of the old religion.

But I do like the plot, and am intrigued about the rest of the story.
Amylo chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
Great fanfic! :)
DragonReader99 chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
So, I have to say that this story was really really sappy. I did like it, though. It was interesting, well written, and had a great ending. Morgana's redemption was believable for the most part. Thanks for writing!
HoRnIe DeMoN chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
Omg! I loved this! It was so uplifting! I'm glad I stumbled across it! Totally different from any other Morgana redemption story u have read and definitely one of the best! I loved Hunith's part in it, and how she and Aithusa were playing matchmaker! Hee hee! And Aithusa yelling at Kulgarrah, that wS brilliant! Can't wait to read the sequel!
SakuraKoi chapter 17 . 8/4/2014