Reviews for The End Is Always Near
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
this is so beautiful because it shows the desperation and the truth to the destiel profound bond...its one of my fav episodes too (because i developed a highly embarrassing kink of wanting dean/future dean doing the dirty...i know, sick mind, don't ask)...but i am a believer that future dean and cas only had each other who they loved left in the world so this is the truth of destiel love...so freaking sad but i'm glad dean and cas show their love off in the end
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh wow.
This was beautiful.

Something about the end!verse just has a way of grabbing onto my heart and playing my emotions like an old piano... Ugh...

Thank you so much for writing and thank you so much more for not making me cry (well... Not that much anyway)

This was beautiful.
WitchGoddess101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is so beautiful, the way you depicted their emotions and everything was just...wow. I've seen a lot of End 'verse fics but this is one of the most unique takes I've seen. Cas' love for Dean will never fade, because Dean was the one who convinced him that he was free and there was more to life than following orders. Cas rebelled for Dean, he's fought for him, has died for him. There's not a lot of people that Dean lets himself get close to, but Cas has been and will always be an exception. They've seen each other at their worst and still have remained there for each other regardless and that's a bond that no one can break.

I actually like reading an outsider's POV, there's a lot of things that they can see that the main character's themselves can't.

Simply stunning, this is going on my favorites 3
ship.me chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
when i saw it was through an outside pov i was a little disappointed, but I was so wrong. damn. wow. amazing job!
precious1075 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
awesome and beautifully written. So much emotion and love and complete-ness surroung both Dean and his angel. I was so impressed about your unique spin on the story. I'v enever seen one of this ep from someone who's witnessing it firsthand, WONDERFUL JOB!