Reviews for Shinobi of the Old Republic
Bean128 chapter 5 . 5/22
*Slips on glasses and runs finger down the page* ahem no, Newton’s second law states that force is proportional to the change in momentum over time. However, due to how the newton is defined, kgms-2, k1 so yeah force is change in momentum over time. If acceleration is constant then yeah fma.
Fan freaking tastic. Love the story already.
Guest chapter 60 . 1/3/2021
So good I had to read it twice. Please create a sequel. The prequel was ok but way too short.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/16/2020
Your AN almost made me piss myself laughing so hard!
Cranky Monkey 699 chapter 60 . 8/23/2020
This was so much fun to read. I hope there is an actual sequel to it.
Cranky Monkey 699 chapter 10 . 8/23/2020
Hahaha I love this. If it wasn’t so crass I’d expect Naruto to fart a lightning bolt and yell DAMN DARK LORD THAT SHIT
Jose19 chapter 5 . 5/31/2020
I am not fond of the Sith since they are beyond redemption after all they are murderers.

Naruto will regret using this code since using the Dark side is like a insidious poison that spreads without stopping.

The biggest example in how wrong is Darth Viviate the so called Sith Emperor who drained a entire planet of it’s life force to extend his lifespan, which included its inhabitants.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 59 . 4/29/2020
HOW IS THIS THE ENDING? NOOO!

I'm gonna be honest, this ending ruined the whole story for me.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 14 . 4/29/2020
The red sea explanation had me fucking dying. This story is amazing.
Kizonaki chapter 60 . 2/18/2020
am I the only one who watched the last Jedi and thought that she just pulled a naboo
johnstonrichard3 chapter 4 . 12/23/2019
I like this naruto!
ghoast.cc chapter 60 . 11/4/2019
I've read this and I've read Harvest War and I still wish that you kept going with this story, however I understand that losing interest and getting writers block is a major killer for stories like this one
Hashirama 1710 chapter 10 . 10/12/2019
bastilla doesn't have a chakra network
sayantan2201 chapter 5 . 9/21/2019
Physics 102: Energy (1/2)Mv2 . The Fma gives the force required for achieving that acceleration. You need the energy equation which gives how much energy if going to be released.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 21 . 9/14/2019
How the hell did he lose to Sin? Yu Yevon is NOT on Canon Naruto's level, and you've shown this Naruto is very close or equal to him, if not just Naruto from the end of Shippuden with more life experiences. Not strictly a criticism, just curious what the hell went wrong there. Unless I'm getting the entire reference you're making wrong, but I don't think I am
1,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »